LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Alright, so my first impressions were pretty positive.

Competent writing, some nice character models (red headed milf with freckles? Hells yes), a decent story, and that slight injection of animation.

All in all this is going in my watch list.

Yeah there was that silly looping bug with the cousin character, but at least it wasn't game breaking and could easily be avoided or ditched.

I liked the inclusion of the hints, they were precise enough without being too vague but also not just a checklist of "do this" and "do that".

As a writer I also appreciated that you didn't include 500+ images and actually used words to convey what was happening in an imaginative way, I hope this means you're able to cut down on development time since you can rely more upon the minor animations and text to get us going.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
As painful as that was to hear, I appreciate the honest feedback.
I understand how things like this can be hard to hear, but without honest feedback you won't know how to progress. I for one like the overall arch of what you seem to be headed toward, but I also am feeling a little dare I say bored or maybe more accurately frustrated. To some end, I've made peace with it because I realize it's a fairly new and undeveloped game. I'm trying to give you time to work the "kinks" out. That said, I think quite a few of us are ready for things to progress with the cousin and the others as well. Thank you for your hard work, and I look forward to the next update.

Reactions: Domiek

CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Alright, is skipping the old fat broad gonna mess the game up later? I just can't bring myself touch that...
Yes, actually. You need her to progress with the swimmer and possibly other girls in the future. I was at a stand still with the Japanese girl until that. She (the "old fat broad") acts like a wingman..

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I understand how things like this can be hard to hear, but without honest feedback you won't know how to progress. I for one like the overall arch of what you seem to be headed toward, but I also am feeling a little dare I say bored or maybe more accurately frustrated. To some end, I've made peace with it because I realize it's a fairly new and undeveloped game. I'm trying to give you time to work the "kinks" out. That said, I think quite a few of us are ready for things to progress with the cousin and the others as well. Thank you for your hard work, and I look forward to the next update.
Oh that's ok. I love all feedback, both positive and negative. None of it is personal. It's always nice to get some perspective from someone on the outside looking in.

As this is my first game, I've already learned a few things I wish I had known earlier. For example, trying to tell a story with multiple characters who's story progression revolves around each other, it's better to do a standard visual novel rather than this attempt at sandbox. I feel your frustration. Sophie's one of my faves yet I can't progress much as the rest of the story hasn't advanced far enough for what I've originally planned to occur for her.

I'll now be taking a good look at how to structure progression with future updates.

Reactions: CaptMorgan76
Mar 22, 2017
It's easily avoided, but any plans to fix the Sophie loop bug? Occurs in the morning when she's heading out and shows off her outfit to you.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
It's easily avoided, but any plans to fix the Sophie loop bug? Occurs in the morning when she's heading out and shows off her outfit to you.
Yes, it's simply a line of (accidentally) commented out code. This will not be an issue for 0.18b patch.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
How to start the Dani event and scene? she always busy at her computer.. and I like the game :) not all the girls is my type tho, but there gotta be something for all :D

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Sorry guys, I`m not usually asking "stupid" questions, just loaded the game yesterday and played through (I think). LOL
But now to my question, am I done all, if there is no hints left, because when I played, game tells me exc. at Hikari (floating in pool) "content under development", but nex day (talking to Mamma), Hikaris quest continues ????

Derpino

Jun 8, 2018
Thank you all for reporting any bugs you've found. I've corrected them already and will be doing a thorough check today before uploading the fix.

Thank you to everyone who voted in the poll. The consensus seems to be to simply continue doing monthly updates.

@Derpino , are you still having trouble opening the game? Have you had any issues in the past with opening any other ren'py games?
I was able to fix this bug by extracting the game in C:\Personal_Tainer. Before i was extracting it to desktop. But it's strange because earlier versions of this game worked fine from desktop and this is a second time i encounter this problem with a ren'py games.

It's really a good game and i really hope your project will succeed

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I like that the game has a more wide-spread variety of women in body type and age. Not everyone hits my taste 100%, but it's nice that they are there for people into that stuff. Also good that the "I wanna knock everybody up" premise has been dropped fairly quickly and that the MC genuinely wants to help out the women involved.

As Oppai Auteur noted above some details could have been fleshed out way more. So you got fired because Daisy accidentally spilled the beans, but MC doesn't call her out for it when he meets her the next time? Or she doesn't even apologise for it? None of the girls who lobbied so hard for you to be re-hired gives you a little "Glad that you're back, we would have missed you" line? No deal breaker, of course, but it seems like paradox behaviour. Third thing I liked is that you don't really need a walkthrough with the hint screen which girls still have paths open.

Minor gripes: The office scene currently produces an error, there may be a missing picture or something before MC remarks that Dani is still p.o.'ed at him. The loop at home is a known issue. Some dialogue could really change after a while - the firefighter / cat joke may have been funny at first, but when you click through it for the 20th time the appeal has vanished.

But anyway, you're doing a really good job with the game, looking forward to the next update.

nes0

Lazy mind controller
Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
I love the self-degrading of the redhead milf. I really hope he keep pushing her down instead of "help" her, just to have something different from all the other games...

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
love the game, like the new hint window nice touch. was disappointed as im sure the other Amy fans were that there was no animation on the tit job :frown: maybe you could work on that :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Domiek

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Just finished all the content for this version,i have to say im impressed!
While the game doesnt have much of a story i love to see each heroine with have her own quirks and personality(like Amy being insecure and jealous shes so cute),the models are hot and the animations smooth,keep up the good work!

:eazyHype:Amy best milf!:eazyHype:

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes