Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Hi everyone, version 0.18b is finished and N7 will update the thread asap (Big thanks as always!). A mega link is available on my Patreon page.

I've spent the last couple of days researching (at work) on how to improve my render times so that future updates will have a lot more story progression. This patch fixes the reported bugs but also adds two events (about 20 renders) for Amy & Maria. These events retroactively replace some of the repetitive dialogue from early game when you first meet the girls. This way new players won't have to re-read the same dialogue 3 times before being able to advance. They are save compatible and the events will trigger even if you're past that point of the game.

Special thanks to @FishTaco @anschwww @Dole @thanks for the demos for the initial bug reports of 0.18.
edit: @Oppai Auteur , thank you for the Dani event suggestion.

As always, if I somehow introduced any new bugs with this patch, please report them.

Thanks once again.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
This patch fixes the reported bugs but also adds two events (about 20 renders) for Amy & Maria.
My friend this here shows true love for your project,instead of a simple bugfix you managed to squeeze a little extra until next month kudos to you!

I forgot to mention it before but it was nice to see my MC throw hints of a possible "good" resolution with Amy,i know it requires more work for two paths but it would really make a difference to handle each woman with a "good" or " bad treatment.EX Amy is a great gal and in a similiar situation as our MC maybe she deserves some love,Jenna is such a bitch she deserves punishment etc

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
My friend this here shows true love for your project,instead of a simple bugfix you managed to squeeze a little extra until next month kudos to you!

I forgot to mention it before but it was nice to see my MC throw hints of a possible "good" resolution with Amy,i know it requires more work for two paths but it would really make a difference to handle each woman with a "good" or " bad treatment.EX Amy is a great gal and in a similiar situation as our MC maybe she deserves some love,Jenna is such a bitch she deserves punishment etc
Thanks for the kind words. I completely agree. I don't plan to go overboard with multiple routes but there are definitely points in the story where MC will have to decide who he is at the end of the day.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
When and where to start the Dani event and scene? she always busy when talking with her..

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
i read most of the previous 13 pages and it seem that all like it so it must be good.

but i also Always look in change log before i download a ( for me new) game because i want
more gameplay as one or two hours and wait another month to get another 10 minutes.

so i was suprised to see it from 0.1 to 0.15 to current 0.18

why not 0.1 to 0.2 to 0.3?
0.18 gave me the impression that it ,s long going
0.3 would have told me , this is a rather new game

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
so i was suprised to see it from 0.1 to 0.15 to current 0.18

why not 0.1 to 0.2 to 0.3?
0.18 gave me the impression that it ,s long going
0.3 would have told me , this is a rather new game
0.1 is the same as 0.10. So 0.18 is less than 0.3. You will have one to two hours of gameplay now depending on your reading speed.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i can see Jenna as using her "tough dominant girl" as a cover and that she really wants the MC to dominate her in the future..Amy i see as wanting someone to appreciate her and let her know she's worth something ..give her strength to leave her husband and find actual happiness..Mamma just wants sex..pure and simple..zero attachment..just make her cum and be quick about it kiddo :p Hikari wants to be a slut and put it in her parents face so she can break free from the stifling traditions...Dani wants the Mc and every woman in the gym to orgy her till she passes out(no idea..i made that up cause it sounds fun..HAHAAA) and braindead receptionist chick just wants to learn her ABC's ...HAHAAAAA

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
0.1 is the same as 0.10. So 0.18 is less than 0.3. You will have one to two hours of gameplay now depending on your reading speed.
okay, your explaining make sense
thank you.
pls dont take it personal , was just wondering.
and as i said all recenses are rather positive , so you obviously done a good job

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
okay, your explaining make sense
thank you.
pls dont take it personal , was just wondering.
and as i said all recenses are rather positive , so you obviously done a good job
Didn't take it personal at all, you had a valid question and you're not the only one to wonder about the version numbering
:)

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
i can see Jenna as using her "tough dominant girl" as a cover and that she really wants the MC to dominate her in the future..Amy i see as wanting someone to appreciate her and let her know she's worth something ..give her strength to leave her husband and find actual happiness..Mamma just wants sex..pure and simple..zero attachment..just make her cum and be quick about it kiddo :p Hikari wants to be a slut and put it in her parents face so she can break free from the stifling traditions...Dani wants the Mc and every woman in the gym to orgy her till she passes out(no idea..i made that up cause it sounds fun..HAHAAA) and braindead receptionist chick just wants to learn her ABC's ...HAHAAAAA
I think it's time for you to get out of my head dude :p

Reactions: D'waawwu
3.90 star(s) 173 Votes