Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
nicestgamer banana tits will definitely have more cameo's and possible random interactions, I just don't know when as I put those together towards the end of a development cycle if I have time.

She is hanging out in the background of a dani's new event. Nothing fascinating, just eye candy.

View attachment 331159
Banana tits is my favorite minor character.. screw the latina amazon (yeah I went there, come at me bros). Mostly due to the fact that she also looks latina, and quite good, but due to her scene with Domiek's best "Haiku" to date... and I quote...

"As long as you dont ask me to meet your kid, and take on a fatherly role, I have no problems dicking you deep, and filling your motherly hole."

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
I like to look at it from a different angle. I poke fun of everything and people are fine with it, but if a mild jab at the president grinds some gears, there's a deeper underlying issue.

It's pretty silly how this game has so many completely retarded and extremely exaggerated offensive stereotypes that no one bats an eye at, but a playground jab at the president is going too far.
It's irritating only because I see it so often elsewhere. But you also don't get overly preachy so it's not that annoying. Can't remember the name of it but one island resort game had ALL of the small talk be about the 2016 election.

But on more positive stuff, I look forward to more Mayan content. She's tied for my favorite with Amy

Edit: While out grocery shopping, I had to admit I was overreacting to the jab.

Last edited:
Reactions: Domiek

synthph

Jan 4, 2019
Yeah I vaguely remember that. Most definitely drunk writing.
"The brandy hit me like a right hook/
I like to wright drunk (why?)/
It empties my mind/
and fills up my rhyme book/
Two birds, one stone/
New verse, songs done/
Pat myself on the back/
'You, sir, top bloke' "

Apparently musicians thhink that way too, so you can now tell yourself your an actual artist :p

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
"The brandy hit me like a right hook/
I like to wright drunk (why?)/
It empties my mind/
and fills up my rhyme book/
Two birds, one stone/
New verse, songs done/
Pat myself on the back/
'You, sir, top bloke' "

Apparently musicians thhink that way too, so you can now tell yourself your an actual artist :p
Rapping's like fishing, you throw a line and a hook,
Baiting these wack kids with the rhymes from my book.

Middle school me was an edgy lyrical genius.

synthph

Jan 4, 2019
I have you know those are actual lyrics from an actual musician. Check out an EP called Brandy Night from Dan Bull and Beit Nun

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Quote on Quote ... 'a British geek rapper and vlogger' with the introduction 'You may know me from my Skyrim and Assassin's C '

I believe this one has nothing on domiek's kinder garden rap days;)

• Haha
Reactions: Oddball2k

synthph

Jan 4, 2019
Well, Dan Bull does do video game raps. While I personally do like them (I'd even call some great), this one's really got nothing to do with the rest of his stuff.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Ever thought this game's not set in this world?
Maybe in the game's reality a literal orangutan was elected president. , why couldn't a monkey become president?

Imagine this scene:
MC goes in the reception to talk about trivial stuff with Daisy but they get distracted by screams coming from the tv.
The news show an orangutan in a suit screaming at a mic with the headline "President addresses parliament".
Daisy proceeds to praise the president while the MC can't stand it and is extemely petty about it.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Watch out for the one with teeth! She will eat and she swallows, but will also chew carefully before swallows ;D And no, nothing will be left for any swallow or chicken. As much as The Chicken would probably love to get some seeds...

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 173 Votes