ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..she is getting up there in age..incontinence could be creeping in...it all...Depends..on her health i guess ;)

explosivo666

Feb 15, 2018
well..she is getting up there in age..incontinence could be creeping in...it all...Depends..on her health i guess ;)
Maybe it was just some bad chipotle, and incontinence is not reserved for old people, drunk people are good at it too...

EDIT: It sounds like the concept for one bad date, where the player decides the outcome.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

We're officially all wrapped up with Amy's content and working on Dani. Our favorite ice queen needs to take a chill and start warming up to us. I have planned for 4 story events for her this time around. We'll be finding out what she's been up to and a bit about her back story. Perhaps there's a good reason why she's had a stick up her ass this entire time?

As for the overall state of the update, I'd say we're a bit past the half-way mark. As I mentioned earlier, I'm planning on everyone getting content this time around. Be sure to follow my Twitter page as I sometimes post small rendered snippets as well as pre-rendered previews as I'm working.

All the best,
Domiek

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Foreword: The post above mine did not exist when I started my post... YEAH DANI!!!

Greetings Domiek et al,

I am anxiously awaiting your next release, don't take this as me pressing you to rush, take your time, I just really REALLY want to play .30. ;)

I had not come to this thread in a few days, and went to your twitter feed (people should really check out your twitter feed) and when I saw this tweet and I immediately came here to share my thoughts.

I thought... Why not both? MC giving it to Amy good while she shits on Walter. (Her worthless Prick of a husband, Have I mentioned I hate that guy before? I think I have, but still worth saying again.)

I am still holding out hope for my fan fiction about 'Woman1' from the Cafe and Walter from this my previous post to make it into a future episode. Dreams can come true, you just have to wish REALLY hard, and 'Woman1' could be VERY HARD on Walter. ;) :p Yes more Walter Hate, but come on, Never mess with a mans Donkey, or you might get the Dick.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also Holding out hope for little Miss Banana Tits in the future, Maybe .32 or .35? :) (This post has the Fan Fiction and little Miss Banana Tits) https://f95zone.to/threads/personal-trainer-v0-29-domiek.14093/page-127#post-1986807

Speaking of your tweets, and showing my age, when I saw this tweet with Daisy in what I am guessing is DAZ3d, I IMMEDIATELY had Riff Raff pop into my head. No offence to Daisy, I just had a bit of a mind flip, which led to a time slip. (Lets do the time warp again.... Because time stands still between releases of your great game!!!) And if you get the references, feel free to put your hands on your hips and jump to the left, and a step to the right, Bring your knees in tight, and give Amy a pelvic thrust that drives her insane. (I crack me up some times, also, do we have a Janet in this game? DAMNIT JANET! Maybe Miss Banana Tits could be a Janet?)

It's also nice to see we may or probably will get some Dani Content in .30. She's been working so hard and is always so preoccupied and stressed, she needs a little 'release' and a smile on that face.

Anyways, thanks again for all the hard work, and brain crunching getting all the diaLOG just right for us.

As Always, Have a great day,
-=Nicestgamer=-

P.S. FUCK WALTER, literally. How could you not love this woman?

And for those who don't know Riff Raff, Say Hello:

Last edited:

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
nicestgamer banana tits will definitely have more cameo's and possible random interactions, I just don't know when as I put those together towards the end of a development cycle if I have time.

She is hanging out in the background of a dani's new event. Nothing fascinating, just eye candy.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Honestly, unless I see Soph or Dani on the changelog, I don't tend to bother. By this point I have my favorites. ^_^

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Good thing everyone's going to be in the changelog! And Sophie's becoming a City of Broken Dreamers fan this time around.
What ??? :oops:
Awesome, thank you Domiek and Philly for that !!! :love:

Edit : False alarm, i can't understand subliminal teasing. :whistle:

Last edited:

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
WOOOOOO!!!
I'd say get daisy to play it but not sure if she can read.
What freak of nature reads this stuff? I can't fap to words, damnit!

Just kidding! I'm overcompensating for my word fetish. Sesame Street was my guilty pleasure growing up.

The letter of the day is "O".

"Ahhh yeah, I see you my curvy little hot pocket!"

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Only two things bug me about this game. First, the animations during sex scenes are robotic. Second, occasionally the writer shoehorns in politics. I came to fap and maybe feel, not hear someone's feelings on the president.

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
Only two things bug me about this game. First, the animations during sex scenes are robotic. Second, occasionally the writer shoehorns in politics. I came to fap and maybe feel, not hear someone's feelings on the president.
Well considering that a fair amount of sex scenes that include an animation in other games tend to be pretty bad and overrated (in my opinion). This game keeps it simple, which I really like. And as for politics, ehh get where you’re coming from. I’m a pretty political person myself so I don’t mind politics being in the game. I get that people come to the game to fap, but I’d say that if the dev wants to poke fun at the president then let him.

Reactions: Rythan25 and Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I’d say that if the dev wants to poke fun at the president then let him.
I like to look at it from a different angle. I poke fun of everything and people are fine with it, but if a mild jab at the president grinds some gears, there's a deeper underlying issue.

It's pretty silly how this game has so many completely retarded and extremely exaggerated offensive stereotypes that no one bats an eye at, but a playground jab at the president is going too far.

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes