fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
What's the source of your avatar picture?
Ah OK. Mutt is correct, my avatar is Jennifer from Plump City by Chaixas Games. She also appears in My Secret Fever by the same dev.

Also if you played 3-4 weeks and saw only one character nude that must have been the first release of My Secret Fever. Right now it's on 0.0.6 and there are tons of sex scenes, and 0.0.7 will be out soon as well, FYI.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Well, after having this game(old version) on my computer for like a year i decided to check out the newest version and give it a shot - Game is pretty good, sometimes irks me the over obsessed amount of humor or references to some things that make some characters look more comical to me than attractive.

Really nice renders and freeroam that is created by actual person and not the devil that hates everyone.
Grammar is also alright, i thought that there was something wrong with Hikaru but then realised it's just her character.

The girls that interests me in this game - Dani, Sophie and Jazmine that don't have any content sadly.. oh and also maybe Mayan when she gets fit. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Was this fresh play through easy to grasp?

Did you click the tv in the lobby to get to watch the fight and further the fighter path?

Happy gaming over and over!

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Was this fresh play through easy to grasp?

Did you click the tv in the lobby to get to watch the fight and further the fighter path?

Happy gaming over and over!
Oh i click everything on the screen even when there's that big ''!"" in circle i still do that out of habit.. Damn those awfully done freeroam games that taught me that. :oops:

Don't know if it's a bug or not but sometimes my game jumped by like 9 or 10 hours when i went to the coffee shop.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Another Dani event completed. We're getting to know more about her as we're begrudgingly(?) becoming closer. Some of her mysterious and possibly shady past actions start to make sense here. There's still two more events left for Dani this time around.

The update is about 70% completed in terms of completed renders. As originally promised, I'm still aiming to have at least one event for every single character this time around. So we still have Soph-soph, Hikari, Jenna, Maria and Mayan.

As always, huge thanks!
Domiek

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
More to go ... what does 30% left to go mean?

Well ... either this: "we still have Soph-soph, Hikari, Jenna, Maria and Mayan"

Or ... this: "There's still two more events left for Dani this time around"

Happy waiting!

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes