johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Dev Talk
Dani hype-train continues. I got a little carried away with this event and it's now 50+ renders long. I think you guys will really like how her story is developing. Now on to finish rendering her last event for this update and move on to Sophie.

I'm excited for Sophie's event because it will be both silly and sexy while also feature scenes from Philly's City of Broken Dreamers, but of course interpreted by Domiek's broken brain. Hopefully he'll get a good laugh out of my defecation of his masterpiece artwork.

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I'd never stick anything up my bum. It's a perfectly calibrated machine with optimal porcelain throne squeezing power and I ain't jeopardizing that beautiful ecosystem.
I know...Right? Stop Do Not Enter, severe tire damage! I'm even trying the Squatty Potty to maximize flow. (If you haven't seen the Squatty Potty Unicorn video go to their website.) Freakin' hillarious!

stop do not enter.jpg

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Unfortunately her pants rendered just fine the second time around. I forgot what a cute tight little booty Dani's rocking .
Don't mind us if you want to keep rendering her half naked, we'll find some way to cope with the hardship.

Literal hardship for some people.

It's not the same making dick jokes when you don't have one.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Don't mind us if you want to keep rendering her half naked, we'll find some way to cope with the hardship.

Literal hardship for some people.

It's not the same making dick jokes when you don't have one.
I know this has probably been asked a thousand times before, but....who is that in your profile pic?

Scyra

Jun 27, 2017

Dev Talk
Dani hype-train continues. I got a little carried away with this event and it's now 50+ renders long. I think you guys will really like how her story is developing. Now on to finish rendering her last event for this update and move on to Sophie.

I'm excited for Sophie's event because it will be both silly and sexy while also feature scenes from Philly's City of Broken Dreamers, but of course interpreted by Domiek's broken brain. Hopefully he'll get a good laugh out of my defecation of his masterpiece artwork.
Sophie is my favorite, but I think I'm more excited about seeing your take on some of Philly's stuff. He is so amazing, and I have no doubt your take will be awesome.

Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Sophie is my favorite, but I think I'm more excited about seeing your take on some of Philly's stuff. He is so amazing, and I have no doubt your take will be awesome.
Rookie mistake expecting something awesome out of me. If you lower your expectations to a muffled disappointed chuckle while thinking "what an idiot", then you've come to the right place ;)

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes