Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Quick question, and I apologize foe the troubles if this isn't possible, is it possible to get Sophie and Dani's models for personal use? Don't want to upload or anything I just want to "experiment", sorry for asking if not.
No worries. If people are interested in doing fanart then I can try to put an asset list together. The problem is that some of them (like Dani) have custom created skin, freckles/body freckles for Amy, etc. I'd have to figure out how to package these assets and custom morphs into a single package.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well...."rape" is tagged...and there really isn't any of that....so there.
That was tagged because people demanded it after the totally optional scene with the fat girl in the shower room.

They claimed it was rape ... you know with it being totally optional.

However pregnancy isn't in the game thus why it is not tagged. If it was in the game it would be tagged. The lack of people being pregnant stops the tag appearing.

I suppose we could tag it for past pregnancy with Amy already having kids and one of the girls being a granny.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
I like the chubby woman and I think she has a lot of potential for physical transformation as opposed to the more mental changes of the main girls.
Well, not physical transformation (she's very attractive as is) but if we could get her into some lingerie that would be outstanding :love: Of course I know she's a side character and Domiek probably doesn't have any additional plans for her...maybe one day add a way to do a bit more with her the second time, lick her succulent fat pussy or have her sit on your face? :love: Of course for just the second time I would have to start the game over since she is my daily regimen whenever I play this game LOL

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Well, not physical transformation (she's very attractive as is) but if we could get her into some lingerie that would be outstanding :love: Of course I know she's a side character and Domiek probably doesn't have any additional plans for her...maybe one day add a way to do a bit more with her the second time, lick her succulent fat pussy or have her sit on your face? :love: Of course for just the second time I would have to start the game over since she is my daily regimen whenever I play this game LOL
I'll do a spin-off game where MC is hosting a Youtube cooking channel, catering to low income families. Chubby gym girl graciously offers to let MC do the show from her family's trailer. The entire game is MC trying to record himself cooking great recipes as he's maneuvering in a very tight and cramp kitchen with Chubby Gym girl and her 3 equally chubby sisters.

The small spaces are cramped and get extremely hot with all the cooking so articles of clothing start coming off. After so many "let me squeeze right by you" fat ass on dick grinding, MC gets erect. Eventually the chubster family get impatient and too hungry to wait for the meal to be cooked and end up snacking on some MC sausage, taking turns sucking out the well seasoned sausage juice.

edit: Then of course someone complains and the game gets slapped with a rape tag.

Last edited:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Dev Talk
Dani's events have been finally wrapped up. Those of you who have been following the previous Dev Talks and my Twitter page know that we're going to finally see some of that hot Latina skin. Sophie event is now underway. This will be the infamous one featuring some scenes from City of Broken Dreamers.

As far as the total completion of next update, we are at about 275 renders and 6 animations. I'm still practicing animations and only creating them sparingly. After Sophie, we still have a Mamma Maria, Hikari, Jenna and Mayan events to do. Then the few Patron scenes as well as random interactions.

Additionally, I've started working on a small website. This will feature tips and tricks on Daz/Octane content as well as interviews with some of the top devs in our community. Maybe we'll get to find out how Philly sets up his amazing lighting. Although I don't think I'm willing to do what it takes to get that information out of him. I'm still sore from the last time. I'm hoping that this site will not only be a great resource for others, but also a way for me to gain new knowledge and put it to use in feature updates.

Thank you all!
Domiek

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes