SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
honestly i thought this game was canceled or something...either i missed or there was no update last couple of months or so
its a nice surprise none the less i did like the game

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I did say the trans girl is in this update and you have a choice whether or not to see it.

I did also say anyone complaining will be mocked.

I meant that sincerely. I will personally rip the piss out of anyone moronic enough to complain about totally optional content.
Mock away, mock away! :cool:

Reactions: Freezer14

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Don't know if this has been addressed somewhere, but what are the patreon events I see in the changelog? Are those extra events made possible by patreons OR the dreaded extra paywall content?

I sure hope it isn't the latter, because that really wouldn't be something I expect from Domiek.

Jalios

Dec 17, 2017
Hm can someone explain how to progress with the Dani Events in this Version? Hint says to talk to her, but that just repeats the same line over and over again and nothing happens, do I need to talk to her at a specific time or somewhere else then her office?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just focus on the good parts ... this is all hit and miss on all fronts ... make the hit hits count;)!
I did say the trans girl is in this update and you have a choice whether or not to see it.

I did also say anyone complaining will be mocked.

I meant that sincerely
oh no dickgirls
I can't tell whether that's sarcastic or not. However, as has been mentioned, it's completely skippable with a clear warning if you don't like that content.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Don't know if this has been addressed somewhere, but what are the patreon events I see in the changelog? Are those extra events made possible by patreons OR the dreaded extra paywall content?

I sure hope it isn't the latter, because that really wouldn't be something I expect from Domiek.
It's just extra events, nothing is locked.

Patrons offer up characters or scenes and they get thrown in for a bit of silliness. Some of the characters only appear once or twice but some appear a few times.

The trans girl mentioned is one of the patron characters.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
That face the MC makes when Sophie punches his balls. Genius.

This is one of the few games here which actually manage to make me laugh on purpose and not because of stupidity or horrible English.

Finally some Dani content, even if that was practically a cliffhanger ending with her.

All in all, a really good update and I look forward to the next one.

3.90 star(s) 171 Votes