Do this game has
Patreon scene in Yoga Room @ 17:00
Patreon scene in gym main floor @ 10:00
Patreon scene in Sauna @ 16:00

or we need some ?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hm can someone explain how to progress with the Dani Events in this Version? Hint says to talk to her, but that just repeats the same line over and over again and nothing happens, do I need to talk to her at a specific time or somewhere else then her office?
Try going to her office at 9 a.m.

Micma

Sep 6, 2017
PHANTOM POOPER!

What..
The...
Fuck!
:eek::eek::eek:

I am on the wrong track or there is something seriously stinky

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I am a bit dissapointed that Sophie won't have the pregnant and have family ending; but instead of complaining about it like an entitled brat, I'll just cool my head. I just hope Dani can get pregnant later down the story.

Also the women are fantastic and that they have different body types, hot damn!!! Glad to see the two college girls aren't as curvy as Sophie and that Amy has a "perfect not-stuck in time" MILF body.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
So it jumped from 0.29 to 0.40 straight ? Is the changelog for 0.40 all the changes since 0.29 or is there more between 0.29 & 0.40 ?

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
How many asylums are in this city? And who left all the doors open? It seems like the amount of crazies increases with each update. :eek:

I'm not so sure about the Jenna scene this time around. "Disciplining" her was kind of half-assed and you're pissing off the other woman either way.

Getting to know Dani some more was nice even if we didn't get to bone her yet.

Sophie: Hmm is she going to turn into a masochist? Ouch! Nope! :ROFLMAO:

botc76 They are ideas from high tier patreons. Always silly small side events, its all in game.
Why do I get the feeling some of those came from you. :unsure:

Reactions: Freezer14

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
spoiler, please...
I just saw the updated images on page 1.
are we gonna have to fuck alex with the dickgirl in the cafe? or we can exclude her or replace her with Daisy?
tho I prefer Daisy+Alex since both are roommate.

Reactions: genthrow

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
spoiler, please...
I just saw the updated images on page 1.
are we gonna have to fuck alex with the dickgirl in the cafe? or we can exclude her or replace her with Daisy?
tho I prefer Daisy+Alex since both are roommate.
You don't have to experience that docking kind of love. When the time comes it will be obvious and you can nope out of the situation right away.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Sophie, MC can fuck her when she's doing her yoga, but there's never any meaningful interaction between the two of them. It's more like, "You, fuck me. All done? You're dismissed." With Dani at the gym you can at least see something developing, but not Sophie.

And then you've got the continuity problem with Sophie and bedtime....

Reactions: F1_V10 and riktor
3.90 star(s) 171 Votes