Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am a bit dissapointed that Sophie won't have the pregnant and have family ending; but instead of complaining about it like an entitled brat, I'll just cool my head. I just hope Dani can get pregnant later down the story.
As of me typing this out, the only person Domiek has mentioned as having the option to get pregnant is Amy.

Again as of typing this, all the other girls are more career focused and not looking to have a family yet.

Not all of them are full romance options either despite being main girls, only those that will make sense. Example, Maria will never have kids nor settle down with the MC. She has a family of her own and just wants fun.

Alex will never settle down with MC, she also just wants fun. Daisy is looking for love but from someone her own age and is just experimenting.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Ah man... I need a second Animated blowjob with Sophie, a frontal POV to be demanding
This will happen when I stop being so bad at animations. I put them on hold for a couple of updates so I could focus on learning Octane and improving the visual quality of renders in general. Now I'm slowly dedicating a few days a month to practicing animations and only including the few passable ones into the update.

Once I build the new render PC by December I'll be able focus more on making decent animations and include more of them per update.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
Dayum those rocket nipples on some ladies ..Makes them look like they are constantly horny hehe.

Nov 9, 2018
This will happen when I stop being so bad at animations. I put them on hold for a couple of updates so I could focus on learning Octane and improving the visual quality of renders in general. Now I'm slowly dedicating a few days a month to practicing animations and only including the few passable ones into the update.

Once I build the new render PC by December I'll be able focus more on making decent animations and include more of them per update.
Don't be so harsh with yourself, also i'm glad i came back to this game, i can't wait to be in december then.
PS : Sophie and Hikari are the best gal <3 + I liked the fews references

Reactions: Domiek

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
I am not into humiliation at all. But the humor in this VN is done so well it is easy to look past it. All the subject manor is handled this way in my opinion. It's really easy to laugh at most of the situations that you come across while reading through.

Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Don't be so harsh with yourself, also i'm glad i came back to this game, i can't wait to be in december then.
PS : Sophie and Hikari are the best gal <3 + I liked the fews references
Thanks and don't worry, I'm not harsh on myself at all. I look at my work objectively, feel comfortable enough to identify my shortcomings, and am confident in knowing that I'll eventually reach the goals I set out. The animations are fine if compared to most games from couple years ago. However, we now live in a world where Philly, ICSTOR, DPK, Joraell make beautiful animations. In comparison to these devs, my animations are hot garbage and I will work towards eventually making them delicious.

Just like a few months ago my renders were noisy garbage. There's still a lot more to improve on, but actively setting a goal to tackle these shortcomings has allowed me to achieve a quality I'm at least somewhat happy with.

I'm in this for the Long haul.

harazard

Apr 22, 2018
Did you watch that scene in the memory gallery when the game went leeroy Jenkins?
Yeah i did wanted to see the other option in the choice menu but for a strange reason i got an error which i decided to ignore(sorry dev it was not on purpose) continued the scene choose my other option then when the scene was supposed to go burrito it went from "no u" to "Bamboozled"situation

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Yeah i did wanted to see the other option in the choice menu but for a strange reason i got an error which i decided to ignore(sorry dev it was not on purpose) continued the scene choose my other option then when the scene was supposed to go burrito it went from "no u" to "Bamboozled"situation
Thanks for letting me know. Reason I asked was because I think I know what the problem could be. Seems like the replay is not exiting after that scene. A quick fix in case your save is messed up is to right-click into menus and there should be a new option that says "Exit Replay".

ArxInvicta

Aug 8, 2017
damn, I really hope the short haired busty woman in the cafe/arcade gets her own story/side story - definitely one of my favorite characters so far! Thanks for this amazing game, oh glorious developer!

Reactions: Meridian and Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
damn, I really hope the short haired busty woman in the cafe/arcade gets her own story/side story - definitely one of my favorite characters so far! Thanks for this amazing game, oh glorious developer!
Unfortunately because this game has been in development for over a year, I'm working towards concluding the existing stories rather than expanding. The side chars will remain just that, some Looney distractions to fill the world.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Unfortunately because this game has been in development for over a year, I'm working towards concluding the existing stories rather than expanding. The side chars will remain just that, some Looney distractions to fill the world.
Question because something has been bothering me: that 10th slot for a girl in the character advancement guide is a new lady to unlock or was it always there and i'm too much of an idiot to remember?

Also, the short haired busty woman in the cafe/arcade ArxInvicta mentioned would be the blonde coffe shop attendant or someone else i have not met?

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes