somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Best pokemon joke I got.

Hmm can't see the face, must be ugly, and thus a Bagon, since you need to put a Bag on her head before hitting it.

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Already 8 months ago that this gem had his last update, Hope we got some nice update soon. Can not wait for it.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
This morning felt like any other morning. I woke up, made some coffee, kicked the cat for good measure. But what I didn't realize at the time was that I didn't just wake up, this morning I was woke. With this realization, I quickly downed my coffee, had a quick post-yoga double smoke break (health is a very important to me), kicked the cat again for extra good measure and rushed downstairs into my office.

I have removed MC's penis as it is nothing more than a symbol of the patriarchy, thousands of years of oppression.
shitpost.png

I have yet to decide what to replace it with. So far, this is the front runner. download.jpg

It's not set in stone yet, I'm open to your ideas.

I thank you all for your understanding.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
This morning felt like any other morning. I woke up, made some coffee, kicked the cat for good measure. But what I didn't realize at the time was that I didn't just wake up, this morning I was woke. With this realization, I quickly downed my coffee, had a quick post-yoga double smoke break (health is a very important to me), kicked the cat again for extra good measure and rushed downstairs into my office.

I have removed MC's penis as it is nothing more than a symbol of the patriarchy, thousands of years of oppression.
View attachment 738930

I have yet to decide what to replace it with. So far, this is the front runner. View attachment 738931

Bobs are too smol.

Siindr

Nov 14, 2019

View attachment 738930

I have yet to decide what to replace it with. So far, this is the front runner. View attachment 738931

Actually the whacky inflatable arm tube man, is a sign of oppression by men as well

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
so, its been more than half a year since the last update, is it on hold? canceled? or what? is he alright? is he waiting until after this all blow over to continue?
You do realize that the latest update from the dev is a mere three posts above yours?
Basically the game is being reworked as a hyperrealistic femdom simulator with moments of animal cruelty and male sexual organ amputation, probably with a heavy dose of NTR, NSA and ETC.
A refreshing new take on the whole genre, in my opinion! :KEK:

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2019

View attachment 738930

Jesus Fatherless Christ! When you said you removed his penis I didn't expect the Artemis approved method, but in hindsight, the wording should have made me more than aware of what I was about to see.

Bloody hell, although you've probably fed my nightmares for the next two lifetimes, I can't help but admire just how clean the castration is. It's both brilliant and repulsive.

Although, now I am concerned for our MC. Is this my favorite redhead baby mama's revenge plan for stuffing her turkey then bouncing off into the night? :oops:

Last edited:

ivanhatt

Apr 22, 2019

View attachment 738930

386.jpg

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes