Scyra

Jun 27, 2017
This morning felt like any other morning. I woke up, made some coffee, kicked the cat for good measure. But what I didn't realize at the time was that I didn't just wake up, this morning I was woke. With this realization, I quickly downed my coffee, had a quick post-yoga double smoke break (health is a very important to me), kicked the cat again for extra good measure and rushed downstairs into my office.

I have removed MC's penis as it is nothing more than a symbol of the patriarchy, thousands of years of oppression.
View attachment 738930

I have yet to decide what to replace it with. So far, this is the front runner. View attachment 738931

It's not set in stone yet, I'm open to your ideas.

I thank you all for your understanding.
You should replace it wth another smaller MC. MCs all the way down

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
You do realize that the latest update from the dev is a mere three posts above yours?
Basically the game is being reworked as a hyperrealistic femdom simulator with moments of animal cruelty and male sexual organ amputation, probably with a heavy dose of NTR, NSA and ETC.
A refreshing new take on the whole genre, in my opinion! :KEK:

actually i didnt, which was why i asked, i dont check this forum often, so after looking at it and seeing it has been half a year without anything of notice i decided to ask, i gave a quick look, but somehow completely missed his post. however, even after going back and reading it, its still doesnt really say much. just that he was messing around with the model and kinda broke it.

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
This morning felt like any other morning. I woke up, made some coffee, kicked the cat for good measure. But what I didn't realize at the time was that I didn't just wake up, this morning I was woke. With this realization, I quickly downed my coffee, had a quick post-yoga double smoke break (health is a very important to me), kicked the cat again for extra good measure and rushed downstairs into my office.

I have removed MC's penis as it is nothing more than a symbol of the patriarchy, thousands of years of oppression.
View attachment 738930

I have yet to decide what to replace it with. So far, this is the front runner. View attachment 738931

Micropenis, then add some SPH

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
@Huitieme

Hey, Huitibaby, just check that short joke you made about me, some fool facepalmed my comment about it.

Do you think they don't understand what jokes are?

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018

View attachment 738930

That's great news. It looked to plastic and brought the game quality down. Why not check out https://f95zone.to/threads/gates-motel-v0-5-p_s_y_c_h_o.23302/ he has really good model for it.

fidif

Nov 21, 2016
so, are you changing MC dick size, or just joking about people that are accusing him of smol dick and it will still be like it is? it's just i can't relate to him with my monster dong

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
so, are you changing MC dick size, or just joking about people that are accusing him of smol dick and it will still be like it is? it's just i can't relate to him with my monster dong
Please tell this is a joke...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well even if it isn't...:FacePalm::FacePalm::LOL::LOL::LOL:

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes