str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Readheads, oh baby.

Pretty decent start of a game, no real complaints other than empty hours, which will probably be filled with something in later versions.
didnt know if i should i should like or face palm so thought id go with option 3 and leave a comment
i too absolutely love red heads with a passion BUT your pic was blocked LOL

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
so, are you changing MC dick size, or just joking about people that are accusing him of smol dick and it will still be like it is? it's just i can't relate to him with my monster dong
Don't worry, you're not sounding like a 13 years old or anything :KEK:

Reactions: Joepieke

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I can’t imagine collecting a check for 8 months with no update. Issue refunds if scamming people isn’t your intention.
I'm a scammer with morals. I tried to issue you a refund but couldn't find your name on Patreon.

While I'm here may as well show the rest of you what I posted on yesterday since it hasn't been mentioned. Was excited that the cloth simulation import worked. Looked better at 5am but still overall kind of satisfied with it.

giphy.gif

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I'm a scammer with morals. I tried to issue you a refund but couldn't find your name on Patreon.

While I'm here may as well show the rest of you what I posted on yesterday since it hasn't been mentioned. Was excited that the cloth simulation import worked. Looked better at 5am but still overall kind of satisfied with it.

View attachment 753523
What a terrible trainer. She's not hitting those reps

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
I'm confused, which one is the trap? This game seems to be exclusive to vagetarians. Not a bad thing by any means, but I was promised trap in the tags... Unless the tag IS the trap, in which case, well played. Clever girl.

Reactions: registrate88

noweeberino

Sep 27, 2019
I'm confused, which one is the trap? This game seems to be exclusive to vagetarians. Not a bad thing by any means, but I was promised trap in the tags... Unless the tag IS the trap, in which case, well played. Clever girl.
the one girl in the dorm room scene has a dick

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yeah, it's the exact same character i'm talking about. She's not a trap. A trap is a feminine cross-dressing boy/man, not a full on trans woman/girl. At least in terms of what the tags for games are supposed to mean, iirc.
Right. Can anyone remember an actual trap that we've all forgotten, or should that tag be removed?

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes