whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Domiek is NOT missing in action. Get it right! He's HIDING in action. That's right! I said HIDING. Just waiting for the right moment to jump scare you...
still waiting...
auuuuuuuuuughhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Jesus, the new renders are fucking sick. I just hope he doesn't do that gimmick where he goes back and redoes everything. Finish the game first and then if you want, remake it.
I've lost half my income by taking 8 months to focus on learning Blender and all the relevant technical side of things to further improve my abilities as a developer, rather than just continuing as is to make a buck. This has all been a learning experiment to prepare me for the next game, where I can focus on developing the story rather than figuring out how to do things with the software. Personal Trainer contains renders from 3 different render engines (Iray, Octane, Cycles) over the course of two years and I have absolutely 0 desire to remake what's already been done.

The next game is a bit of a passion project, one that I've been working on the story for close to a year now. My technical abilities are not quite ready for it yet, so PT has been the guinea pig. I still need to learn how to do blood splatters, gunshots and explosions... which means PT is destined for some wacky content in the near future :ROFLMAO:

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
I've lost half my income by taking 8 months to focus on learning Blender and all the relevant technical side of things to further improve my abilities as a developer, rather than just continuing as is to make a buck. This has all been a learning experiment to prepare me for the next game, where I can focus on developing the story rather than figuring out how to do things with the software. Personal Trainer contains renders from 3 different render engines (Iray, Octane, Cycles) over the course of two years and I have absolutely 0 desire to remake what's already been done.

The next game is a bit of a passion project, one that I've been working on the story for close to a year now. My technical abilities are not quite ready for it yet, so PT has been the guinea pig. I still need to learn how to do blood splatters, gunshots and explosions... which means PT is destined for some wacky content in the near future :ROFLMAO:
Looking forward to the carnage after we take a certain coffee shop employee's ass cherry....the body count will rival Hot Shots. :D

• Thinking Face
  • Wow
Reactions: quinfax and Domiek

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Edit: False alarm, just a modifier out of order. Lego block sack is fine.

Sometimes you come across unexpected obstacles. Like what in the fuck happened to MC's blocky ass sack?

View attachment 763931
Better question, why does MC have an Ass sack? Instead of shoving dicks on everything are you attaching balls to random body parts? Will Ballchinians be making an appearance?

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes