MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Don't think Domiek's making nearly as much as he deserves to go Misery on him yet so he can't do anything but work on this.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
pls continue this game, game developer!!!
Come back Domiek!
Why are you lot acting like the dev has quit making it. They made the move to blender which means they had to learn an entire program before making any actual progress. Not only that but Domiek was literally posting last sunday.... On the same page as your comments...

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
Why are you lot acting like the dev has quit making it. They made the move to blender which means they had to learn an entire program before making any actual progress. Not only that but Domiek was literally posting last sunday.... On the same page as your comments...
Chill man, I never said anything like that. I just find that whenever Dom posts something it's either news or dope jokes.

Reactions: Domiek

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Chill man, I never said anything like that. I just find that whenever Dom posts something it's either news or dope jokes.
I apologize, you get so used to people posting "HoW dO tHiNg?!" when it was the post above theirs on this site. It's usually a safe assumption that someone is stupid here.

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes