MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
With the new CPUs and GPUs coming out in the next three months it's almost time to reach that goal for the new rendering rig.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
So this game is about what revenge seems kinda stupid not really good revenge by banging random women it would be better if he ruined the cheating bitches life along with the guy she cheated with.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It's not about revenge, although him finding out that the two of them didn't have a good life without him would be some pretty tasty schadenfreude.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
It's not about revenge, although him finding out that the two of them didn't have a good life without him would be some pretty tasty schadenfreude.
This just reminded me of something Domiek said about learning Blender.
I still need to learn how to do blood splatters, gunshots and explosions...
We're gunna flashback to a repressed memory of the MC going full deadpool on them. Body parts and scorch marks everywhere like a taliban kid's 10th birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
For real though, I think the engine that he's been using reached it's limit so the dev has to redo all the animations iirc, here's to hoping we get an update this fall :D
Why not just wrap this up as 1 and start 2 with new animation? it would continue right where it left off with new engine.

Will all this work be just for the thing we already saw but in a different garb?

Reactions: AmBush-UK

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Why not just wrap this up as 1 and start 2 with new animation? it would continue right where it left off with new engine.

Will all this work be just for the thing we already saw but in a different garb?
He's using a new engine for making the renders, not for the game. I seriously doubt he's going to redo all the old renders.

Reactions: Oddball2k

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
^^ Indeed, Kudos to Domiek for wanting to learn new skills, but i think speaks volumes, I for one am happy to continue with the game as it is, It's worked thus far
Then hone his skills for next game ;)
I want the next game to be focused on great renders and story rather than learning and fighting my software. Personal Trainer has an insane swing in quality over the course of two years now. The next game needs to be more consistent and that's why I'm spending time on this now. I know this makes many people unhappy and has lost me a lot of support but improving my abilities as a dev is more important to me.

He's using a new engine for making the renders, not for the game. I seriously doubt he's going to redo all the old renders.
You're absolutely right. I can't think of any worse way to waste time than redoing old renders.

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
I still need to learn how to do blood splatters, gunshots and explosions... which means PT is destined for some wacky content in the near future
Please don't add any unnecessary drama to the game. One of the many things that make this game so good, is it's overall quite lighthearted and often humorous story.

Donor
Apr 11, 2020
Here's hoping that the next update features a hell of a lot more Jenna - she is the absolute highlight of this game!

Keep up the great work Domiek!

Reactions: Daboos and Joepieke
3.90 star(s) 173 Votes