Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
Awesome game btw - Mumma Maria is a goddess - I really hope the big girl in the gym becomes a character with her own quest, I can't get enough of bigger girls, not enough of them

Reactions: fanboi

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Thank you @Domiek ! I'll put the why behind a spoiler tag so not to ruin it for those that haven't yet enjoyed it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks Mt. PewPew. I chuckled when I originally read your post. Just remember, generally I too want the exact same stuff most of you do. It's a constant battle between "This girl needs some 'love and affection' from MC asap" and whether or not the story allows that to naturally happen just yet.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
This is taken from the Tutorial

1546735537396.png

1546735555988.png

1546735599690.png

Now take what we just learned and apply that concept to Dani instead of Sophie. Good luck, there's some cute Dani stories waiting to be discovered by you.

Reactions: Big Mountain
Mar 30, 2018
legitimately good game however amount of new content per update is very minimal, if you start playing give each other update a miss just to get in a bit more content between plays

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
legitimately good game however amount of new content per update is very minimal, if you start playing give each other update a miss just to get in a bit more content between plays
Daz3d with Iray can take anywhere from 20 mins to 2 hours to render a single image. This update for example had almost 200 new renders. But I did just recently buy a 2nd GPU and switched to a faster render engine to further cut down on development time and increase monthly content.

If you're comparing monthly content in this game to other Daz3d games, then I will have to highly disagree with your statement. If you're simply stating your personal preference, that you think it's most enjoyable to skip every other update. Well that's perfectly valid criticism.

Glad you're enjoying what's here so far though, thank you!

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Holy crap, this dev earned himself tons of points from me for his taste in music, Dani singing that popular Spanish song was awesome ! Is she supposed to be Hispanic ? Or just a fan of Latin music ? Also because I listened to tons of music after playing I forgot the name, can you remind me ?

Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Holy crap, this dev earned himself tons of points from me for his taste in music, Dani singing that popular Spanish song was awesome ! Is she supposed to be Hispanic ? Or just a fan of Latin music ? Also because I listened to tons of music after playing I forgot the name, can you remind me ?
Historia de un amor by Luis Miguel. Dani is a spicy latina ;)

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
With so many games now going on hold, getting weird/sick, milking, or going completely off the rails, thank you thank you again for this great update.

Dunno696969

Dec 18, 2018
is there any way in which you actually get to have sex with sophie? Im past the point when she starts blowing you in your sleep

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
This! This is the update I was waiting for. I've been following this game since it's first release, and even though I was content with the content (heh), I was kinda disappointed to always see that "Work in Progress" tag on Dani. I'm just happy we are interacting with her a lot more :)
Also what was intro talk between that MC and that braided lady lol? It felt like a conversation between Cardi B and Nicki Minaj :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Rythan25
3.90 star(s) 173 Votes