Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Seriously ?? I once knew a girl with that Name Duda Frl (Miss) Duda ! she was from Munich a crazy little chick ;)
well, obviously i had a real name with kilian. but still, people couldnt remember it and called me with du or du da xD.

aaaah school life... how much it sucked.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
@muttdoggy I just noticed that you left out the most important part of the change log! The part where I give special thanks to @Philly_Games for helping me with Octane. Made my crazy mid-development transition have a lot less headaches than it should have. If you guys have been living under a rock and haven't played Depraved Awakening yet, do yourself a favor and download it.

Also thank you @carnalcardinal for your help with Octane as well. Answered a lot of my stupid questions.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
just ask an American to say " Oachkatzlschwoaf " ! and it is just normal they mutilated my surename as they did my papers so it is not Regehr anymore it is Regher and to change it is expensive like hell :confused:
Huh? That name is supposed to be complicated? Guess they never heard of this former Flame.

Robyn Regehr.jpg

Reactions: User #19006

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
ahahahahaha. oachkatzlschwoaf, i'm laughing my ass off xD. and i got some nice stories about my name too... even though it's a german name, it's pretty rare, so people either wrote me wrong or simply called me du da (you there). great isn't it? ^^
aaaand :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Reactions: Big Mountain

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
That was a nice one!
Cuz is amazing, fleshing out her personality was a great idea, i couldn't help but adore the way she was ragin while playing her fps. Obviously, the highlight of this update for me was the gangsta bitch scene, came out of nowhere and was surreal in a funny way "Imma gonna smack your lips so hard you're gonna look like like a discount Kardashian" xD

Reactions: Domiek

mdelawn

Nov 10, 2017
Loving the humour in this game, especially the banter between MC & Cousin in this latest update.
Thanks.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I am really torn between Dani and the cousin ... boy are those two ladies hot .... can`t make up my mind which one I`d prefer ... hope to have them both in the end!

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
The only new random scene I could find is the sauna muscle girl jilling off, and no options for the MC in that scene.

kapos

Feb 14, 2018
good update i was wait for a small one but this is ok the only think i dont like very mouch is some sceens what can implement way better :)

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes