RajeshB

Nov 11, 2018
@the66 has been doing the unofficial android ports. Unfortunately he has a personal situation and we have no idea when he'll be back.

I'll try to do the android port after work today. I've never attempted this and am running on fumes (3 hours of sleep) so I can't make any promises.
Ok...no issues....I will be waiting. Take rest and be healthy.

And ya forgot to wish. Happy new year.

Reactions: Valronn and Domiek

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
rofl, there is a funny glitch with amy. after the masturbation scene but before you can fuck her during a story event, you can already fuck her in the shower room and creampie her xD.
so much for seeing spoilers ingame ^^.

Reactions: Domiek

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Just tried the new update.

Fantastic job as always @Domiek.

The sophie storyline is starting to heat up quite a bit. Let's just say morning wood is not something to be ashamed of.
Though i'm quite surprised how overall this storyline is so touching and sweet. Maybe it's cause of the build up. (y)

I like where the boss (Dani's) storyline is heading. We'll break through the ice queen's wall with our jackassary.
Also just noticed she had tanelines. Very sexy. :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lastly but most important detail.
WE NEED MORE MAYAN NOW.
Sorry for yelling. This picture is just so cute. Also noticed the scars. That's hot. I wonder what the story with those is.
Also is her name supposed to be Maria? I thought it was Mayan.

Keep up the good work my main man.

Excelsior

P.S. Kudos on the patreon supporter who added the fit latina. :p

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Are there any more Amy evenst, I got to the point in pool room comfort her and nothing after that.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
okay, i know i'm brutally picky here now, but as an austrian i just have to tell ya this, domiek, 'cause i'm getting triggered by this :LOL::
it's not weiner, it's wiener. i don't know what american came up with this kind of transcript and "invented" this new word, but it's actually wrong, 'cause you can't just change the name of a town for the sake of it. the wiener sausage is called wiener, 'cause it was made in vienna (in german: wien) from a guy who was born in frankfurt (that's why we austrians call the wiener sausage frankfurter by the way ^^). as sophie would say, don't be a doofus and write it the right way xD.

edit: found another funny glitch ^^. again with amy. before you have dinner with wa- i mean wesley, you can already fuck amy at his own house at night. fucking hilarious to look at when you fuck his wife in his own bed and does nothing ot prevent that and the next day at the dinner, he gets blackmailed xD. i guess the nightly adventure should only be available AFTER the blackmailing.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Bava1988

Dec 16, 2018
Mad? I'm blown away that you did this! Had no idea android port requests were a thing. Kept it in the back of my mind that I'd have to someday get around to figuring out how to get this onto android.

Huge thank you @the66 . I'm adding you on discord. If there's anything I need to do on my end to make your job easier for future updates, please let me know.
Link not working

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
okay, i know i'm brutally picky here now, but as an austrian i just have to tell ya this, domiek, 'cause i'm getting triggered by this :LOL::
it's not weiner, it's wiener. i don't know what american came up with this kind of transcript and "invented" this new word, but it's actually wrong, 'cause you can't just change the name of a town for the sake of it. the wiener sausage is called wiener, 'cause it was made in vienna (in german: wien) from a guy who was born in frankfurt (that's why we austrians call the wiener sausage frankfurter by the way ^^). as sophie would say, don't be a doofus and write it the right way xD.

edit: found another funny glitch ^^. again with amy. before you have dinner with wa- i mean wesley, you can already fuck amy at his own house at night. fucking hilarious to look at when you fuck his wife in his own bed and does nothing ot prevent that and the next day at the dinner, he gets blackmailed xD. i guess the nightly adventure should only be available AFTER the blackmailing.
just ask an American to say " Oachkatzlschwoaf " ! and it is just normal they mutilated my surename as they did my papers so it is not Regehr anymore it is Regher and to change it is expensive like hell :confused:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
just ask an American to say " Oachkatzlschwoaf " ! and it is just normal they mutilated my surename as they did my papers so it is not Regehr anymore it is Regher and to change it is expensive like hell :confused:
ahahahahaha. oachkatzlschwoaf, i'm laughing my ass off xD. and i got some nice stories about my name too... even though it's a german name, it's pretty rare, so people either wrote me wrong or simply called me du da (you there). great isn't it? ^^

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Love Sophie...I was disappointed when I saw the " there are no scenes left in this version" message:(:cry:

Reactions: Fundo

User #19006

Apr 29, 2017
ahahahahaha. oachkatzlschwoaf, i'm laughing my ass off xD. and i got some nice stories about my name too... even though it's a german name, it's pretty rare, so people either wrote me wrong or simply called me du da (you there). great isn't it? ^^
Seriously ?? I once knew a girl with that Name Duda Frl (Miss) Duda ! she was from Munich a crazy little chick ;)

Reactions: Daxter250

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Oh man that was such a funny update, had good laughs, especially that scene with the tough customer and MC started acting his "Queen" role, that pretense he's been working under in the gym in the first place, man that was so awesome and spot on, haha, funny as hell :p
It's also nice getting to know Dani a bit better at this point, or, well, getting to know that she's hiding things, so we don't really know her at all really, but at least she's not bitchy anymore, soon she'll warm up to me and...well, who knows ;)
But damn, Soph a kinky girl alright, more of this please, though I didn't see this one coming just yet, but I ain't complaining, I wants more now, and more than this, because damn she's fine, and cute, mmm :p
Looking forward to have more quality time with Jenna though, would absolutely love her to drop the bully act and really warm up to MC, underneath the bully act she's a very nice girl, would love to wrestle her in bed :p

Reactions: Domiek and jaydem

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
What are you supposed to do with cousin?She says she is exhausted and wants to sleep.
I'm stuck there as well, cycled two weeks in-game still can't trigger the cousin scene/event (I continued from 0.24 save don't know if that's a factor).

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes