Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Hey Dom, How do I progress with Amy and Maria? My last interaction with Amy was when we hugged at the pool. I understand there is a way to go to her house but I haven't done it yet. As for Maria, my last interaction was when we had sex in the shower, is she just done for now?
Just start a new game so you can see the tutorial again and it should answer your question.

*****IMPORTANT NEWS*****
I'm implementing a new community concept. If I answer a tutorial related question more than 7 times a week, a "horror" theme will be triggered. The rest of that month's development will be dedicated only to making an animation of Walt having sex with Amy and Sophie that pops up every time you hit the sleep button.

You have been warned.

Duuun-duuuun-duuuuuuuuun!

Relax I'm totally kidding!

But seriously I'm not. I'm HIV Aladeen.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I really hope you're wrong about that. There are just so many games, where the MC is a villain, or becomes it later on, and this game is just such a nice alternation. I also believe, that it would lose a lot of it's charme at that point.

But now that you mentioned that possibility, I realized sth else. Why does this game have a rape tag?
Was there a scene I didn't get, or forgot about? Or should this be a warning concerning an upcoming scene?
You're both right depending on the choices you make in game.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Don't think anyone has shared this yet.

Results are in for which content will be included for the update in February. Looks like most of you want to see more of silly Daisy. This update will include a new location (University) and we will meet Daisy's roommate. Stay tuned for a new poll within a week to vote on the roommates appearance.

February update will also include new content for Jenna. Mayan will have to wait till March.
Sure why not. Airhead daisy deserves some attention even if i personaly prefer sophie and dani.

@Thanatos think of the amy part and i'm sure you will see that some choices go down the rape route. Not as extreme as in other games but still pretty much rape.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
- Added an option for MC to enjoy his interaction with the large woman in the locker room
Thats why domiek is one of the best devs right now!

Did you already think about endings not necessarily content or story wise, but how you do them?

As an example: one or two endings for the "whole" story, like a genghis khan ending and one where you get your trust in women back.

Or (what would be more interesting imo) endings for every single girl once you are "done" with them, as in "Solvalley School", where once you got far enough in a girls arc, they get added to a list in your Room where you can pick one to see the ending with that girl.

Reactions: fanboi and Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Thats why domiek is one of the best devs right now!

Did you already think about endings not necessarily content or story wise, but how you do them?

As an example: one or two endings for the "whole" story, like a genghis khan ending and one where you get your trust in women back.

Or (what would be more interesting imo) endings for every single girl once you are "done" with them, as in "Solvalley School", where once you got far enough in a girls arc, they get added to a list in your Room where you can pick one to see the ending with that girl.
Thanks!

I have endings and how to implement them in mind, but that's still a very long time till we cross that bridge. I never played Solvalley School but really like this example you've given.

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
Just start a new game so you can see the tutorial again and it should answer your question.

*****IMPORTANT NEWS*****
I'm implementing a new community concept. If I answer a tutorial related question more than 7 times a week, a "horror" theme will be triggered. The rest of that month's development will be dedicated only to making an animation of Walt having sex with Amy and Sophie that pops up every time you hit the sleep button.

You have been warned.

please do
i cant stand people who ask questions because they cant spend 2 min to read the tutorial or use the search function in the forum

Reactions: Domiek

RajeshB

Nov 11, 2018
Thank you for the android port. However, it's really hard to read the text in the current background. Specially for the Dani event in the gym.

If possible try giving a dark background to the text .

Check the screenshot attached the text is totally not readable

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Thank you for the android port. However, it's really hard to read the text in the current background. Specially for the Dani event in the gym.

If possible try giving a dark background to the text .
The changelog has the entire story regarding the android port and should address any questions you may have. It was quickly put together because i wasn't expecting to have to do the android port. Next release everything should be nice and crisp and a smaller file size too.

Edit: Man that's REALLY hard to read, sorry. I did a quick test on my phone and it was difficult but not that bad. Jesus that's bad. I'll see if there's a fast way to fix it tonight.

Reactions: RajeshB

RajeshB

Nov 11, 2018
Screenshot_20190108-054318.png
The changelog has the entire story regarding the android port and should address any questions you may have. It was quickly put together because i wasn't expecting to have to do the android port. Next release everything should be nice and crisp and a smaller file size too.

Edit: Man that's REALLY hard to read, sorry. I did a quick test on my phone and it was difficult but not that bad. Jesus that's bad. I'll see if there's a fast way to fix it tonight.
Although I am not complaining. I really appreciate and thank you for the hard work.

As mentioned earlier only the font background needs some work and rest are perfect.....

The girl from the coffee shop looks like a ghost to me.....

Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
View attachment 218107
Although I am not complaining. I really appreciate and thank you for the hard work.

As mentioned earlier only the font background needs some work and rest are perfect.....

The girl from the coffee shop looks like a ghost to me.....
She's designed to be pale, but my overpowering use of lights with Octane pushed her into the Casper category.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018

*****IMPORTANT NEWS*****

You have been warned.

I have only one problem with this threat. There are many people floating around here that would repeatedly ask you a tutorial related question just to see that because they get off on watching someone other than the MC fucking the girls.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I have only one problem with this threat. There are many people floating around here that would repeatedly ask you a tutorial related question just to see that because they get off on watching someone other than the MC fucking the girls.
Champions of Soph & Amy, you must defend their honor. Answer silly questions before Domiek does!

All jokes aside, I'm going to add a help button to the in-game guide that will redirect people back to the tutorial while simultaneously questioning how they manage to put on pants in the morning :D

I mean I could also just ignore those questions, but I'm a bit of a masochist.

Slickman

Aug 8, 2017
Thank You so much for allowing us to go after the BBW. I bloody love big women and I am happy to see more in games. I hope there is gonna be more with either her or a big girl. :D

Reactions: fanboi and Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Thank You so much for allowing us to go after the BBW. I bloody love big women and I am happy to see more in games. I hope there is gonna be more with either her or a big girl. :D
Not exactly a BBW, but the next character is definitely higher up on the thiccc scale (Note the belly pudge). This is the look that's leading Patreon polls atm.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to see more previews on upcoming content throughout development, join the Discord or follow my Patreon.

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes