Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Champions of Soph & Amy, you must defend their honor. Answer silly questions before Domiek does!

All jokes aside, I'm going to add a help button to the in-game guide that will redirect people back to the tutorial while simultaneously questioning how they manage to put on pants in the morning :D

I mean I could also just ignore those questions, but I'm a bit of a masochist.
Sounds good. After it's implemented, if they still ask those questions, maybe the MC could visit the dentist's office and wake up early as one of Westons "patients"! Just for shock value :LOL:

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Thank you for the android port. However, it's really hard to read the text in the current background. Specially for the Dani event in the gym.

If possible try giving a dark background to the text .

Check the screenshot attached the text is totally not readable
New Android link that fixes the ridiculous text background.

Reactions: Saminnjaber

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
I suspect that's more of an issue of users flooding the mods with ntr complaints rather than mods themselves at fault.
Technically NTR is involved in the game but not in the game. The whole thing where the events of the game are triggered by the MC catching his woman in bed with someone else is the textbook definition of NTR

That being said, that isn't actually in the game (unless you intend some nightmare scenario or a memory later down the road) so no issue there

BiggusCrickus

Jun 26, 2018
Good game really enjoyed playing it and look forward to what is coming out. The coffee shop girl tho needs more love she is cute

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok, so the Sophie night time event triggered, then she woke him up again. Now there's a clue talking about it, but nothing else has triggered with her. Is that the end of the current version? Usually the Hints denote as much.

Also, the interaction with Dani in the office is still hostile even after her new events. Might want to look into changing that, it doesn't make much sense.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ah never mind, the Sophie thing finally triggered, it just took a week. Also that's a nice turn of events between those two. I really hope they pull their respective heads out of their own asses eventually.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
All jokes aside, I'm going to add a help button to the in-game guide that will redirect people back to the tutorial while simultaneously questioning how they manage to put on pants in the morning :D
*lol* Not trying to be Negative Nancy again, Domiek, but we're dealing with people who fail to understand the concept of an in-game walkthrough. (Which is by the way an absolute non-issue with casual Hidden Object Puzzle Adventures who come with such a guide and have a target audience of 50+ year old women. I hung around long enough on Big Fish Games to know. :p ) Do you really think said people are able to a) find and b) correctly interpret a help button? ;)

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
*lol* Not trying to be Negative Nancy again, Domiek, but we're dealing with people who fail to understand the concept of an in-game walkthrough. (Which is by the way an absolute non-issue with casual Hidden Object Puzzle Adventures who come with such a guide and have a target audience of 50+ year old women. I hung around long enough on Big Fish Games to know. :p ) Do you really think said people are able to a) find and b) correctly interpret a help button? ;)
The help button isn't really for them. It's an outlet for me to be a passive aggressive little douche. " God dammnit Billy, the instructions say to go talk to Sophie during breakfast. How do you even manage to put pants on in the morning!?"

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
God damnit Billy, you're useless! ^^

Shambles

Jul 30, 2018
View attachment 180647

Overview:
You come home to find your fiancée in bed with another man. This event sparks a downward spiral which eventually leads to you losing your job and the life you've created. Fortunately, the generosity of your beautiful cousin (Sophie) provides you refuge in another city. One night, while sleeping on her couch, inspiration arrives from the least likely of places.
Under the guise of being gay, you manage to join a gym that’s exclusive to women only. Will you use this opportunity to satisfy the revenge in your heart or will you take the high road instead?
Updated: 2019/01/04
Developer/Publisher: Domiek |
Censorship: None
Version: 0.25
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

FAQ:
ame play out?

There is absolutely no grinding in this game. You will not have to worry about money, or character stats. There's no reason for an adult game to become a life simulator which forces the player to brush their teeth and balance their in-game financials.
Are there any animations?
Yes! Version 0.1 includes 3 animations. Future updates will provide more animations along with the standard content.
[/SPOILER]

Download:
Windows:
- - -
MAC:
- - -
Android: - - -

Thanks to @johnelros for the upload

Extras:

View attachment 162354 View attachment 162355 View attachment 162356 View attachment 162357 View attachment 162358 View attachment 162359
View attachment 162360 View attachment 162361 View attachment 162362 View attachment 162363 View attachment 162364 View attachment 162365
View attachment 180647

Overview:
You come home to find your fiancée in bed with another man. This event sparks a downward spiral which eventually leads to you losing your job and the life you've created. Fortunately, the generosity of your beautiful cousin (Sophie) provides you refuge in another city. One night, while sleeping on her couch, inspiration arrives from the least likely of places.
Under the guise of being gay, you manage to join a gym that’s exclusive to women only. Will you use this opportunity to satisfy the revenge in your heart or will you take the high road instead?
Updated: 2019/01/04
Developer/Publisher: Domiek |
Censorship: None
Version: 0.25
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

FAQ:

Download:
Windows:
- - -
MAC:
- - -
Android: - - -

Thanks to @johnelros for the upload

Extras:

View attachment 162354 View attachment 162355 View attachment 162356 View attachment 162357 View attachment 162358 View attachment 162359
View attachment 162360 View attachment 162361 View attachment 162362 View attachment 162363 View attachment 162364 View attachment 162365
I cant use the mouse to click on the interface and I can only select some buttons with the arrow keys.
Plz help

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I'm curious, is there a second reapeatable Amy house event?
I just seem to get the one where you arrive at night and have sex on the bed

Reactions: robertd11

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Found a couple of bugs in the main story, I haven't seen them mentioned anywhere (my apologies if I'm mistaken):
As for the glitch already mentioned by , I admit I have been triggered by the crude words of the MC. I made him treat Amy fairly, so I felt those insults were more appropriate for the harsh path.

Reactions: Domiek
3.90 star(s) 173 Votes