MagatsuKashi

Aug 12, 2018
Hey, thank you man Glad you're enjoying the game so far.. The tutorial describes this exact situation. Sometimes you need to progress with someone else because the stories may be connected (Amy).
So i just to have figure out how i find Amy. I dont know Amy by now. I try something, thank you for your reply :)

Edit: Im just dumb... i forgot the Map... Shame on me!

Reactions: Big Mountain

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
Btw one question,is Jenna inspired by Cris Cyborg or brock lesnar?coz she looks like mix of both of em...
I'm having serious trouble playing this game.

I'm laughing too damned much.
Me too,it's weird honestly,i'm supposed to be horny if i played an adult game rite?but honestly,this game's humour is 10/10

Reactions: botc76

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I feel like the dev could scrap all the other chatacters other than Amy and Sophie. Not that they are bad, they are better than most characters in other novels, but Amy and Sophie are just that good.

Reactions: botc76

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
For Lesnar she is in the game way too often. And she is capable of talking herself. :D
well the thing is she's too pretty if she's inspired by cris cyborg,and she did said "are you not entertained??" i know it's a quote from Gladiator,but in mma-context,the only fighter who did actually said that is Brock Lesnar after he beat Frank Mir.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I feel like the dev could scrap all the other chatacters other than Amy and Sophie. Not that they are bad, they are better than most characters in other novels, but Amy and Sophie are just that good.

I have a feeling some of the other girls will develop as great as the both of them.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
As for the glitch already mentioned by , I admit I have been triggered by the crude words of the MC. I made him treat Amy fairly, so I felt those insults were more appropriate for the harsh path.

I was just thinking about that recently. I realize Amy likes the rough treatment during sex, but if we were always nice to her, that should still be reflected in any other form of interaction and/or at the beginning of the sexual activities.
It does feel as if that is a bit missing by now.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
- Added an option for MC to enjoy his interaction with the large woman in the locker room
Thank you! That is appreciated. I also liked the comment about daily trysts with her since that matches my playstyle exactly :)

If you ever do add more content to that scene or for her I'd love to pay her back for the BJ by licking her hot fat pussy! After all, the MC's job is to keep her coming back to the gym for more and for personal reasons I don't mind working on her stamina ;)

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes