Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I see your point of view and its your game. I was simply asking for as you said a "sandbox" tag added.

Never played Big Brother, and I guess games like Milfy City and Man of the House have just burned me out on sandbox games.
Fair enough, as I mentioned you are absolutely right to not enjoy something. I just wanted clarification because criticism can sometimes reveal points of improvement so I take it seriously.

This is exactly why I implemented an in-game guide, schedule tracker, and no stats. I want people to just enjoy the game without worrying about memorizing schedules or guessing on what to do next.

This is also why I've decided to stop expanding the game locations and focus on filling in the current locations. The story for each girl is very much linear and resembles a VN. The non-story interactions are really nothing more than bonus scenes for anyone who enjoys casual exploration. These scenes don't take away from the actual story and most of them feature random nameless NPCs. If someone doesn't like sandbox, they can avoid this aspect and just follow the main story via in-game guide.

You are absolutely correct though, if a sandbox tag doesn't already exist, it should be added.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
This game doesn't even remotely have as much grind as russian QSP games so I have no problem at all with the "sandbox aspect", it doesn't even need a walkthrough since every event is pretty easy to trigger. There's even a hint button so it's pretty much self-explanatory.

PS: Change-logs tell you which scenes have been added in the latest update, by reading it you'll avoid grinding in places with no new events (because you'll know which girls would trigger the newest events).

doogieporker

Jun 20, 2018
This game is easily one of my favorites! I love the variety in body types of the ladies, and the way MC interacts with each of them. Can't wait to get freaky with Sophie and Dani, and maybe do more with Daisy. Though she's been a good slut and taken my load on the daily.
Also, the bbw in the locker room? I'd hit that on the daily as well!

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Well I gave this game a go and I apologize and retract my complaint about this game looking to be a grind. It was very simple to play and the diversity between the girls was a breath of fresh air, meaning every girl roaming around isn't super model hotness but instead some very real looking ladies which I like too.

Now my only gripe is the fact that I was making real headway with the two goddesses with the names Sophia and Dani and then the version ended :cry:

Great game and cant wait for more now! (y)

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Well I gave this game a go and I apologize and retract my complaint about this game looking to be a grind. It was very simple to play and the diversity between the girls was a breath of fresh air, meaning every girl roaming around isn't super model hotness but instead some very real looking ladies which I like too.

Now my only gripe is the fact that I was making real headway with the two goddesses with the names Sophia and Dani and then the version ended :cry:

Great game and cant wait for more now! (y)
It takes a certain strength of character to be able to come back and publicly change your opinion based on new information. Thank you! This is also why I was asking you to elaborate further with your earlier criticism. I've received a lot of great criticism over the past 6 months which has contributed to improving the game and making it easier to play.

Fortunately, the next update will be here very shortly. Unfortunately, it doesn't contain new content for Sophie & Dani :cry:

imsofly

Jun 8, 2017
This is one of my favorite VN game by far, It is simple, with great story and not a grinding game which I really like. Keep up the good work and can't wait for what you have in store!

Reactions: Domiek

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Jumped back into this since I like to let content build up in games as apposed to playing each update

I was gonna say I wont take credit for the game actually now acknowledging you getting fired and having scenes with the girls about it, but the dev did give the me the credit for it themselves so lol :cool:

Nice bit of new content, can see how hard the dev works at a game that is this complex.

But there are some issues I'd like to point out

More than a few of the animations need improving, real jittery. I get people like the idea of having animations, but it can look pretty bad when done poorly. A few well made renders will always be hotter than a mediocre animation. Dev need practice and feedback I get that, but it still does kinda mess up the sexier scenes

Also some of the recent humor could really use some work. The guy in the coffee shop were the whole joke was he acted pretty gay just fell flat, the hipster one that has been in the game for a while isn't much better. And the whole dealing with the angry gym customer by being 'sassy' was seriously cringe, had to start skipping after one line. These aren't jokes, its just throwing in a generic stereotype and saying 'Get it, do you get it!'.

Just my opinion however, others might not agree, and this might just be my own personal preference so feel free to ignore if it comes off that way

Still a fun game regardless, keep at it :)

Reactions: Hyped

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Probably I'm looking like an asshole, but I don't care. I'm still a commie after all.
PC:
Mac:
Android:
OP updated, thanks
do you, perhaps, have a changelog?
Edit. nvm got it

slammed!

Feb 17, 2018
this game is funny as hell, i can't wait when this game become bigger with great amount of females

Here's a banana for my support

1549460877295.png

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes