troll822

Jun 22, 2017
How many words\renders are there in total now? Any estimation?
Also if there is an estimation could it be added in the first post please?

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
Hey how to get Jenna? I came at 15at gym nad 16 at shower and ist says i cant do it just watch... Some one help me?
you need to had sex with Maria, advanced your relationship with amy and had daisy give you blowjob. after that you will be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then you will be able to start Jenna's path.

Reactions: khorst

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
you need to had sex with Maria, advanced your relationship with amy and had daisy give you blowjob. after that you will be
then you will be able to start Jenna's path.
That's not accurate. I did the Jenna path before

Reactions: khorst and Domiek

drew

May 19, 2017
Hahaha im laughing so hard with the story of this game, i jsut played for fist time

M.Amin

Jun 7, 2017

How to activate Amy Locker room On Stomach scene?

CoffeeLab

Jul 16, 2017
First of all, fabulous and entertaining game -- well conceived, nice diversity of characters and situations, tons-o-fun, nicely implemented. I'm a fan and, though I don't often do this quite this early, I've already pledged on Patreon. So, again, thanks :)!!

Second, and I apologize if this has been addressed (though I haven't found anything after searching this thread for the last 30 minutes), the daily schedules for the characters simply is not populating in my game (Mac version). I'm going to try downloading again just to be sure. My understanding is that the schedule is supposed to populate for a particular character at the time of day the player interacts with that character, which is a really cool concept and would help take the guess work out of timing of interactions after the first encounter at that particular time. FYI, I did notice you had posted some attachments re schedule in early on that you later pulled down. The hint system is quite helpful and I've used that extensively, but it would make game play a lot simpler on a go-forward basis to be reminded of schedule.

If I've missed something, whether obvious or not, I apologize -- steer me in the right direction and I will be forever grateful.

And, again, congrats on a really cool game and a fresh approach to playthrough.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
First of all, fabulous and entertaining game -- well conceived, nice diversity of characters and situations, tons-o-fun, nicely implemented. I'm a fan and, though I don't often do this quite this early, I've already pledged on Patreon. So, again, thanks :)!!

Second, and I apologize if this has been addressed (though I haven't found anything after searching this thread for the last 30 minutes), the daily schedules for the characters simply is not populating in my game (Mac version). I'm going to try downloading again just to be sure. My understanding is that the schedule is supposed to populate for a particular character at the time of day the player interacts with that character, which is a really cool concept and would help take the guess work out of timing of interactions after the first encounter at that particular time. FYI, I did notice you had posted some attachments re schedule in early on that you later pulled down. The hint system is quite helpful and I've used that extensively, but it would make game play a lot simpler on a go-forward basis to be reminded of schedule.

If I've missed something, whether obvious or not, I apologize -- steer me in the right direction and I will be forever grateful.

And, again, congrats on a really cool game and a fresh approach to playthrough.
Thank you for the kind words and your support! The schedule tracker should update automatically to include any new interactions. However the list doesn't populate unless you select a girl and also select a specific day. I've been unable to address this through code but may be able to help with some ui changes.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

MagatsuKashi

Aug 12, 2018
Hey there. I really like your game, the renders and the style. But im to dumb to progress. I just repeat Sophies events over and over and im still just seeing Yoga and changing events and no matter how i decide to do anything it wont progress or change anything. The Ingame Tutorial dont help me since the is only Sophie aviable and it says "There are no hints currently aviable."

Sooo... what i have to do to progress in any kind here? :/ I've already seen bathroom event, yoga and changing event. And i tried staying and leaving but nothing seems to progress the game for me.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Hey there. I really like your game, the renders and the style. But im to dumb to progress. I just repeat Sophies events over and over and im still just seeing Yoga and changing events and no matter how i decide to do anything it wont progress or change anything. The Ingame Tutorial dont help me since the is only Sophie aviable and it says "There are no hints currently aviable."

Sooo... what i have to do to progress in any kind here? :/ I've already seen bathroom event, yoga and changing event. And i tried staying and leaving but nothing seems to progress the game for me.
Hey, thank you man Glad you're enjoying the game so far.. The tutorial describes this exact situation. Sometimes you need to progress with someone else because the stories may be connected (Amy).

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes