• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Nolander

Oct 19, 2018
...........wait, what? haha Bruh....gimme an example of games that check all the boxes for you....what is "decent"?
That's two thus far sgt. moneybags. Got any more?
Me thinks you and the dev are trying to get your thread actuvity numbers up... so this is my last reply.
You asked for An example I gave you 2 but there are many, Milfy City's $100 pledges are sold out and have been almost from the game's start. After it went over $20,000 a month in pledges he dropped the dollar amount and just posted patron numbers which has about tripled since then! So I'm not quite understanding what point either of you are making so you must be just trying to increase your thread numbers but for this game to be up for so long and I did give the dev a nice complement on some of his skills but this must be simply a hobby or his passion as it'll never be popular or make enough money to cover the cost of the assets, time spent, etc and make a profit.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018

Me thinks you and the dev are trying to get your thread actuvity numbers up... so this is my last reply.
You asked for An example I gave you 2 but there are many, Milfy City's $100 pledges are sold out and have been almost from the game's start. After it went over $20,000 a month in pledges he dropped the dollar amount and just posted patron numbers which has about tripled since then! So I'm not quite understanding what point either of you are making so you must be just trying to increase your thread numbers but for this game to be up for so long and I did give the dev a nice complement on some of his skills but this must be simply a hobby or his passion as it'll never be popular or make enough money to cover the cost of the assets, time spent, etc and make a profit.
Ha. I'm not trying to do anything besides go round and round with ya uncle pennybags. "An" was a poor choice....did say "games"....but whatever. Dom does this for fun...dude has a normal gig and is one of the first guys to bend over backwards to respond to people and interact with patrons/discord peeps. He even gets agitated when other devs throw him money. haha

But I get it Jeff Lebowski (the none dude one), ICSTOR makes a pile of money.....so does Dark Cookie......Dots does too...even considering the product he pumps out.....good news is you can vote with your feet...don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. ;)

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
I think I must have blocked whoever it is you are talking to. It makes it look like a really weird conversation.
Some guy who makes more than $700 a day and spends time posting on F95 about games like he knows something....business business business....don't make enough money...ICSTOR and others make tons so this dev must be shit...etc. You're caught up.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I think I must have blocked whoever it is you are talking to. It makes it look like a really weird conversation.
It's the guy crying about NTR with the alex update a little while back. Threw some weird insults like how I make less in a month than he does in a day. IDK. I don't understand the minds of little men. :unsure:

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
It's the guy crying about NTR with the alex update a little while back. Threw some weird insults like how I make less in a month than he does in a day. IDK. I don't understand the minds of little men. :unsure:
Which is weird....because I'm told you write like a 7 year old.....other sources say. :D

Reactions: Domiek

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's why I put him on block, he says dumb shit. That NTR conversation sent my dumbfuck'o'meter way into the red and I couldn't cope with reading what he typed anymore.

Some guy who makes more than $700 a day and spends time posting on F95 about games like he knows something....business business business....don't make enough money...ICSTOR and others make tons so this dev must be shit...etc. You're caught up.
I highly doubt the guy is employed or even out of school. Basic sentences confused him and he thinks some girl you meet once having a threesome with another guy is NTR. He is the guy that education forgot, the only way he'd be making money is selling his arse to horny truckers.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
That's why I put him on block, he says dumb shit. That NTR conversation sent my dumbfuck'o'meter way into the red and I couldn't cope with reading what he typed anymore.

I highly doubt the guy is employed or even out of school. Basic sentences confused him and he thinks some girl you meet once having a threesome with another guy is NTR. He is the guy that education forgot, the only way he'd be making money is selling his arse to horny truckers.
Either turns tricks or is trading cryptocurrency on the dark web....he'll be a nudie game star someday....and then get NTR'd by some dude named Paco. Swami says.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
I do not know if this has been answered in the thread but is there any option to prevent another man from having sex with another woman or are they unavoidable? I do not like to share my girls like 99% of people

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I do not know if this has been answered in the thread but is there any option to prevent another man from having sex with another woman or are they unavoidable? I do not like to share my girls like 99% of people
Just to note they are not your girls. They just happen to be down to fuck.

Amy is married, Alex (the one where the threesome is possible) is a college girl you rarely see but isn't looking for a relationship just a fuck.

The threesome is avoidable if you have nothing to do with Alex.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Just started playing, pretty cool and funny.

I have a couple of suggestions;
For the roster, it'd be nice to have the name of the selected person somewhere and/or show the name of the person you're hovering over.
Also, auto-selecting the current day when selecting a person would be nice (perhaps have a 'day lock' in case you're looking at what people are doing on a certain day) so the schedule is auto-populated when selecting a person.

For each room, perhaps have an image of who is at that location.

Reactions: Bagger288

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I just love the relationship between the MC and the cousin - I'm left with the feeling that this pairing could last a lifetime. I like it so much that in my next playthrough I want to skip everyone else, except the stuff I have to do to make the cousin path move along. A big Well Done! to the devs.

Reactions: Rythan25

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
guess Mr Whiney aint much for good writing..just how much the dev makes per month..because one that he mentioned is a bland waste of time only popular due to subject matter and the art..i played it..its juvenile typical pap and smear writing wise...just ignore him Domiek...some of us are here for more than how you render and how much you make..lol

Reactions: madbloke

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Hmmm, interesting observation. I believe this is in the settings when creating the Android build. I'll try removing the game orientation from changing and see if that helps. Thanks!
You have my thanks as well.

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes