Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
I haven't tried this in months, it looked like this was headed down the wrong path with the cheating/ntr and no real incest so I deleted the game and haven't followed it but a friend told me it seems to be back on track, is that true?
Yes, it's on the right track. Amy's husband apologizes to you and you end up inviting him to fuck your cousin whenever you want as long as you can watch. There's a lot of great renders of Sophie getting fucked doggystyle but unfortunately(fortunately?) Most of that view is blocked by Walters big saggy balls swinging back and forth.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Yes, it's on the right track. Amy's husband apologizes to you and you end up inviting him to fuck your cousin whenever you want as long as you can watch. There's a lot of great renders of Sophie getting fucked doggystyle but unfortunately(fortunately?) Most of that view is blocked by Walters big saggy balls swinging back and forth.
glad i didnt see that..i'd rage quit if i saw anyone touch Sophie :O she must be protected :D

Nolander

Oct 19, 2018
That's nasty! I don't care to see any of that crazy scenes like that! Good Luck though.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Saggy balls :LOL::LOL::LOL: goddammit, you make me spill my coffee all in my keyboard.

Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
i did..but nothing with timetable..look this. screenshot. i guess need to start again maybe because some with new update?

On your screen shot it doesn't show a day being selected. It will be a different color than the other days if selected.

Also note that the schedule is only filled with interactions you had. It doesn't start out filled out on a new game.

Reactions: Baxonius

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
On your screen shot it doesn't show a day being selected. It will be a different color than the other days if selected.

Also note that the schedule is only filled with interactions you had. It doesn't start out filled out on a new game.
Oh that click on day like sun mon etc..thanks. cool games :p

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
huge distaste for ntr unless im stealing the woman otherwise i loved the game amusing humor and decent reasons to have all the fun though i dont like amy calling herself trash always i get its a 50/50 with self loathing and dirty talk but eh (also didnt have ntr just saw other posts about it) keep up the good work

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Wow. Missed the last few updates and am oh so glad I got around to it this time. Funny hot and not disappointing. Also one of the few games where I am torn on which relationship I like best. In the end though it will probably go to Sophie for the awesome banter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Rythan25 and Domiek

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
yoo patreon scenes -,- dunno how to get them out -,-
Patreon scenes are in the public builds aswell. If you want to find them just hang around the specified area and increase the time by 1 hour until the characters you don't know appear.

Reactions: ReyBell

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
No worries I don't even want to try the game again after that mental picture therefore I'm unable to review it! lol
you do not have to visit the coffee shop and see that..lol..it's an optional scene...pretend it never happened and swear off coffee and you'll be fine :p shake it off sport and get back in the game!!!

Reactions: Hakkira and Fundo

Nolander

Oct 19, 2018
you do not have to visit the coffee shop and see that..lol..it's an optional scene...pretend it never happened and swear off coffee and you'll be fine :p shake it off sport and get back in the game!!!
NM, I just checked his Patreon page and see he's not even making a day's wage in a month's time and if I remember correctly his Daz3D and programming skills were decent he just has trouble with his storys/plots/genres so again I'll pass. This is just a hobby for him so he may never improve.

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes