TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Shit, the gig is up! Incoming 1 star review once the coffee trap is discovered.
That teaser scene single-handedly puts you up there with devs like Philly. I would question anybody that would give you a 1 star for having the balls to do that. lol

Reactions: Domiek

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
NM, I just checked his Patreon page and see he's not even making a day's wage in a month's time and if I remember correctly his Daz3D and programming skills were decent he just has trouble with his storys/plots/genres so again I'll pass. This is just a hobby for him so he may never improve.
Throwing that low effort shade while also implying that he's making over $700 a day. :sneaky:

@TiffanyMonroe if only adding peepeechkas on girls would put me on Philly level. He's a high end steak house while I'm a taco stand with questionable sanitation practices owned by a Gypsy pretending to be Mexican.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
NM, I just checked his Patreon page and see he's not even making a day's wage in a month's time and if I remember correctly his Daz3D and programming skills were decent he just has trouble with his storys/plots/genres so again I'll pass. This is just a hobby for him so he may never improve.
some of the finest character writing in any game i've played..great unique looking renders(majority) visible improvement from first release to now..those of us who have played this from the first download know better...but hey..your choice..have a happy.
forgot to add..he might earn jackshit for this..but his dedication to it has been solid...updates are constant and regular..he is always here to chat with us..kind of puts him up there with the better devs around.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Throwing that low effort shade while also implying that he's making over $700 a day. :sneaky:

@TiffanyMonroe if only adding peepeechkas on girls would put me on Philly level. He's a high end steak house while I'm a taco stand with questionable sanitation practices owned by a Gypsy pretending to be Mexican.
Well I'm a simple girl with abnormal tastes. That's that quick wit that makes your game stand out. lol

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018

you are up there with anyone when it comes to scripting entertaining personalities your writing skills are top notch..where you are behind the giants is the "flow"...and i blame sandbox for that..sandbox is the antithesis of flow..lol...which is why if your next game is going to be a VN..with your writing skills..it could be a homerun and get you a Zoney..HAHAAA(my creation that i randomly hand out because its "what i do".

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
you are up there with anyone when it comes to scripting entertaining personalities your writing skills are top notch..where you are behind the giants is the "flow"...and i blame sandbox for that..sandbox is the antithesis of flow..lol...which is why if your next game is going to be a VN..with your writing skills..it could be a homerun and get you a Zoney..HAHAAA(my creation that i randomly hand out because its "what i do".
My next game the MC will be called ThunderRob with no option to change it. He will have a quirky sidekicked named @TiffanyMonroe. Chapter 7 will reveal her trap card. Everyone will stand up and clap.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What's up with the rape tag, I don't recall seeing any?
There isn't any at the moment but some is briefly shown, Amy's husband rapes his patients when they are asleep.

I'm not sure if anything will happen in the future but the cousin is also being stalked, someone tried to sneak into her room while MC was asleep on the sofa. I have a rough idea who it is, we'll have to wait and see if that goes anywhere but I hope not that far.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
...........wait, what? haha Bruh....gimme an example of games that check all the boxes for you....what is "decent"?

Nolander

Oct 19, 2018

Most days much more than that!

3.90 star(s) 173 Votes