VN Ren'Py Abandoned Personality [v0.4] [ImJustThatKinky]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
This is a real hoot. Also... Sachi's personality reminds me of some women I've known that spend all their time on the internet being thirsty and bemoaning how nobody wants them. I wonder if this idea is some kind of secret plot to get herself some help. XD

ImJustThatKinky

Game Developer
May 25, 2018
This is a real hoot. Also... Sachi's personality reminds me of some women I've known that spend all their time on the internet being thirsty and bemoaning how nobody wants them. I wonder if this idea is some kind of secret plot to get herself some help. XD
I'm happy you seem to enjoy it, and you seem to like Sachi which is a real plus since she's kind of crazy.

solobankai

Jul 7, 2017
Oh so now it's 0.1 now? The art look great and the characters look cool enough. who has played the game, is it worth checking out even at 0.1 or should I wait?

crypto

Aug 14, 2017
The premise is pretty interesting and I'd love to see how it's going to explore further. The character of Sachi is quite enticing as well.
I'll keep an eye on this, seems promising.

ImJustThatKinky

Game Developer
May 25, 2018
New Update available on Patreon for free though:

Thanks, hope you guys like the new update. I've added a good chunk of stuff if a do say so myself. Also, I'll like to get an opinion on what you guys think about the voiced sex scene.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

ImJustThatKinky

Game Developer
May 25, 2018
Pro tip: Save before asking the person questions, later in the game, if you fail to guess the person's kink, you'll miss out on the scene

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes