Donor
Aug 11, 2016
For Ai, i'm thinking you need rebellion points:

go south in start
go south in tour - out the main gate
leave masami
don't have sex with rio
refuse sex on first night
i do believe that when Rio gives you your first choice and you attempt to kiss her, you get another rebellion point

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Grope the girls during the event when they put the virgin protection curse on you to get another rebellion point without losing love points

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
4941379421189612160.jpg

I didn't upload the small 0.13.1 version cause it just had a small bugfix which had a workaround and 2 eastereggs, i also didn't upload it because. I'll explain later. However here is 0.14.0

BUT, As i am the only uploader for this sweet game and i am actually using my own money. That's 12 euro including a big VATS for me each month, I find i a bit unfair that my things I upload or anyone else here end up on uploaded, k2s or anything like that by these fake pirate assholes who get money out of it themselves. (reason 2 i didn't upload the bugfix).

So I am going to upload 0.14.0, it does NOT contain the harem ending or the victory suite, Has some fixes, check the changelog. But if it ends up at said sites, or anything that has some sort of paywall, i am done; fuck it then. Won't upload anything else anymore. And I will ask F95 to revoke my uploader status. Besides this is my only thing. and this rule*** came in effect after i got my status. So whatever happens after tonight is in the hands of these fake pirates. If they steal my upload for their own benefit, then it means everyone can wait till the public release. ( next year since a recent post on the patreon) or someone else needs to upload it. So you know who to blame then.

*Uploader status:
To get the uploader status you have to send a private message to @F95 but before you send it make sure that:
You wont only upload a game or two. If that's the case give the links to SU or mods (whoever is online) and they will create a release thread for you.
You are ready to follow the uploading rules
Will provide content as often as you can (There is no minimum limit for your uploads but please dont upload a game once every 5 months or something of this sort).
You have a backup of your files in case they get taken down.

If you can do all the above send a message to @F95 explaining that you have read the rules and you wish to upload here. After that just wait and you will receive your status.

Last edited:

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
so... someone uploaded on that one thing I didn't want it to get uploaded to, my issue i got now is 1. it took them 6 days after my upload here 2. i am 90% sure it's my original upload, except they removed my watermarks if it is. So it could be he played the fair game and got his own copy.

JD0304

Sep 13, 2016
Hey, can someone help me in general: how do you get to fuck any girl in this game? I can't figure out what commands to use if they got max lust / love or how to trigger a cutscene :( Also i don't seem to get anything done with masami :/

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Hey, can someone help me in general: how do you get to fuck any girl in this game? I can't figure out what commands to use if they got max lust / love or how to trigger a cutscene :( Also i don't seem to get anything done with masami :/
Get the scenes, eventually the sex scene pops up with enough love / lust. For the commands read this forum topic. Giving you the links for the commands:

for Masami:

For Ai: Nope, search it isn't that hard honestly,

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
Humm, Kimiko makes no damage in combat.
She is useless except with spells.
Do i miss something ? A weapon to find ?

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Noone knows or is it a dull question ?
It's directly related to the skills of the girls. Kenji's skill level is also factored. So you have get both their skills up as far as possible. Kimiko benefits most form hand skills and being asked to masturbate at night.

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
It's directly related to the skills of the girls. Kenji's skill level is also factored. So you have get both their skills up as far as possible. Kimiko benefits most form hand skills and being asked to masturbate at night.
Yep, i train kimiko in masturbating each night, i do only hand battles, i reached level 5 but Kimiko still does'nt do any damage in battle.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
She has a sword but I had kimiko use flare twice on the demon and it died in the third round because it had 7-10 hp by then..
And that was with a modified save file. It's posted earlier in the thread.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Is Ai bugged? I follow her path and when I get to Stage 2 of her sex scene, nothing let's me continue.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
did you strip already?
Just figured it out while trying to determine if I had stripped already or not. If, when you are continuing up the hall, you attempt to strip instead of moving north as your last action, the cutscene plays and says you enter the room. But you don't. You and Ai are actually still in the hall, and nothing works except moving north into the room where you get stuck because Ai doesn't come with you.

Moving north as your last action in the hall makes everything work as intended.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
The final boss can actually regen health faster than the girls can hurt him even when all three hit. What the fucking fuck is that bullshit? I have no idea how I beat it yesterday.

*edit* The answer seems to be "undo until Kim crits on the weakpoint"

Last edited:

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
How it's possible to find the secret room, I have found once behind the bookcase, but in a second playthrough I don't remember my actions to do

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
How it's possible to find the secret room, I have found once behind the bookcase, but in a second playthrough I don't remember my actions to do
event where Ai pops up, that's it for me.... No idea what the actual pre requests are.

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes