4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Bloaker

Aug 7, 2016
Lol...probably missed something... but how does one assign jobs to the maids? I'm in the lobby with Rio, Iku, Fumi and Kimiko.... need to assign jobs... how? :)

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I'll be honest, I couldn't upload last month and i actually didn't had any intention to upload this version either. 1: because those who read know why 2: the full done version is coming soon. Still, I did it. Why i got no idea. So enjoy all of you.

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
How it's possible to find the secret room, I have found once behind the bookcase, but in a second playthrough I don't remember my actions to do
On the day Iku throws the festival celebration whatever, the secret passage is revealed when you try to chase Ai. It's always the same day. You can't miss it, but you also can't force it to happen early. I don't think it has any prereqs, but you might have to read in the study some.

JD0304

Sep 13, 2016
Can someone maybe upload a savegame where he had the haremmode on and had all the girls? I can't manage to get all girls done in one run for the special end :/
Also a second upload as a "blorb" file would be great, so you can rip off the images :)

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Can someone maybe upload a savegame where he had the haremmode on and had all the girls? I can't manage to get all girls done in one run for the special end :/
Also a second upload as a "blorb" file would be great, so you can rip off the images :)
saves are above me, for the all girls one run part. With cheats it's possible in normal mode, but you won't get the special harem ending. In Harem mode. It's actually doable as well. Raise your own stats to 9 first, then buy the 3 items that increase stat +1. Start working on the girls.

blorb part, yes didn't do it this time. Victory suite has all images already in them. But I will upload the .blorb. When the final product releases for the Patrons. That should be end this month or early next month according to BBBen. But still some beta testing to be done.

veeral

Aug 8, 2016
Has anyone had issues booting the EXE? I haven't been able to get it to run even on admin.

JD0304

Sep 13, 2016
saves are above me, for the all girls one run part. With cheats it's possible in normal mode, but you won't get the special harem ending. In Harem mode. It's actually doable as well. Raise your own stats to 9 first, then buy the 3 items that increase stat +1. Start working on the girls.

blorb part, yes didn't do it this time. Victory suite has all images already in them. But I will upload the .blorb. When the final product releases for the Patrons. That should be end this month or early next month according to BBBen. But still some beta testing to be done.
Thanks a lot! :) Alright :)

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Buy lots of focus potions as well so you don't waste turns showering

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Has anyone had issues booting the EXE? I haven't been able to get it to run even on admin.
do you happen to have .net framework 2.0? If not get. If you do, uhm i got no clue what your problem might be. You could go over to the adrift forums and see if they can help you there.

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
bbben has released only for patrons only because he wants to divide the links that he give to patrons from what he shows to all others, but he has already begun to upload also in those, so probably in less than 48 hours (probably in less than 24 hours) Pal will be in any case released to all.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
bbben has released only for patrons only because he wants to divide the links that he give to patrons from what he shows to all others, but he has already begun to upload also in those, so probably in less than 48 hours (probably in less than 24 hours) Pal will be in any case released to all.
True but it's still a Patron early soft release. Bugs can still pop up.

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
True but it's still a Patron early soft release. Bugs can still pop up.
No, it was the complete version, but bugs could happen the same, the patrons got the link some hours before, because he was uploading.
This the link to the post on patreon, where there is also a torrent link and the list of some little known issues.

Reactions: Cirro84

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
DAmn and here i was assuming, Patrons got it a bit earlier then the rest.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Updated the post, cannot confirm the Torrent part working or not, cause it seems BBBen site is down, or at least for me. Probably many many people trying it.

Reactions: muttdoggy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks for the uploads, Tarasia! I threw a furry like at the silver haired girl in a blue bikini!

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes