4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

corvinus

Jun 7, 2017
hey guys adrift devo and the other file is not working to extract all cg files for the game.
have you a viodeo or have everyone all images of the game

can you upload all images from the game please?

LordTuskar

Apr 26, 2017
Could someone tell me how much NTR content there is in the game? It is listed in the genre and I want to know if it's worth playing for.

GentlemanJim

Mar 6, 2017
Could someone tell me how much NTR content there is in the game? It is listed in the genre and I want to know if it's worth playing for.
If memory serves, very little. You can choose to let Hiroshi get some action from the maids, but it's not forced on you and no ending requires it

Reactions: LordTuskar

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
i posted at the game's thread.

Ty when I looked at thread it wasn't there yet. Anyway if you coud upload the pal 1.1 blorb it would be great as well, sorry if I'm annoyin you.

dark

Aug 24, 2016
updated graphics in some scenes, some entirely new images and a little optimization in preparation for the Attack of Nega Maids expansion.
ok so not much ....is there a release date for the expansion yet?

dark

Aug 24, 2016
The victory suite map, has been modified a bit as well. No new scenes in it though.
how do i use the victory suite precisely? when i go to a room and it says for example "type romance iku to view the scene" when i do it nothing happen, it says "i dont understand the word romance.

Kilgur

May 11, 2017
how do i use the victory suite precisely? when i go to a room and it says for example "type romance iku to view the scene" when i do it nothing happen, it says "i dont understand the word romance.
It seems that all those scenes that are south of "victory suite" (here meaning, the room in the middle of the map named victory suite). Do not work.
The ones to the west, north and east do work though.

The way you activate those are simple as well, as you get the instructions on how to activate possible scenes, in each room you enter. Hope that somewhat helps mate. ^^

dark

Aug 24, 2016
It seems that all those scenes that are south of "victory suite" (here meaning, the room in the middle of the map named victory suite). Do not work.
The ones to the west, north and east do work though.

The way you activate those are simple as well, as you get the instructions on how to activate possible scenes, in each room you enter. Hope that somewhat helps mate. ^^
oh ok ty .... but even on the north scene when it ask me to choose an option during the scenes ... like 1. or 2. ecc when i press it nothing happen

Kilgur

May 11, 2017
oh ok ty .... but even on the north scene when it ask me to choose an option during the scenes ... like 1. or 2. ecc when i press it nothing happen
Do you mean in the sex scenes?

Before you can make them do commands like "Iku suck my cock" or anything like that, you first have to do the less "hardcore" stuff, (i'll continue using Iku as an example) like "touch ass", "touch breasts", "kiss Iku" and so on for the scene to progress to the nude stage. Then you can write stuff like "titfuck Iku", "fuck Iku's ass" and so on.

The things you need to write for a scene to progress varies from girl to girl though.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: dark
4.40 star(s) 20 Votes