4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Can somebody post how to use cheats, or a savegame with max stats?
Thanks!
You can use cheat engine search for bytes for the stats, it's going to take sometime and after each big event i.e beach trip the adresses change. I used money to make it faster to find the rest since they are normally close to each other. Anyway I think BBBen is adding cheats check his patreon post.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
How optional are the kinks?

It says some are optional and one of those is a no go for me (not bringing it up again, sick of arguing over it) so want to make sure what's optional before I download.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
If it's the one I think you mean, then its completely avoidable, your just presented with an option and you can choose to accept it or decline it.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
You can just avoid the girl with the kink. Although I kind of need to know what you're trying to avoid to tell you who to avoid and what events to avoid (because you can trigger stuff by accident if you're not careful.) I will not comment on your objections to the kink.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
NTR, i'm just not a fan of it at all. I don't like mentioning it because every time i've seen it brought up it's lead to pages of arguing.

If it's only one girl then that's not a problem at all. I just saw multiple women and then NTR and had visions of random Bob coming along and stealing all my wimmin folk.

One girl with a kink for it isn't a problem at all.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
The NTR is totally optional, basically the guy shows up and says "i'll give you this item in exchange for some sexy time with one of the girls" you can choose to either allow it and pick the girl, or send him packing.

Reactions: Gomly1980

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Been quite awhile, like a year or more since I played but I distinctly remember not liking the dude who makes the offer.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Hey guys, the v1.3.0 has been released for 10 dollars patreons. I made a thread in the request sections already so if anyone here is a patreon please share, and if anyone here is interested reply +1 on the request thread. Ty.

boltar

Jun 26, 2017
If remember correctly you just have to go through each "peek room" and if there is a scene it comes on automatically
i dont think you need to do anything. when i go into the rooms at a certain time it changes like im looking through the hole.

Last edited:

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017

About this game:
As master of a mansion in a remote valley, it is Kenji’s job to train up his “battle maids” in housework, combat and the arts of love… The game will feature many graphics (pictures and some animations), voice-acting and music! (Good music, not the annoying stuff you normally hear in freegames.)

After two years of hard work, I’m proud to publicly release the fully Patreon-funded game Pervert Action: Legacy. The game features:

Almost 800 images (the majority are NSFW and some are animated).
Around 900 recorded lines of English voice acting.
Indulge in 11 highly interactive sex scenes. Your typed commands will guide the scene!
Achieve 11 different endings, including the extra-long harem ending.
Lots of non-interactive sex scenes.
A special selection of bonus content after the harem ending.
A wide variety of kinks (some optional) including: m/f, m/f/f+, m/m/f, harem, maid training, virgin, light BDSM, degradation, male dom, fem dom, monster sex, lesbian incest, voyeur, NTR, dubcon, and generally being able to stick your bits and bobs wherever you want to!

Instructions:
1: Extract to desired location.
2a: Click on "PAL_v1-0-0.exe" to start playing.
2b: The BLORB alternative version is here (not recommended unless you have trouble running the .exe or are running it in the ADRIFT mono runner on a Mac or Unix system):

Download Link(s):
Provided by the developer
for the exe.
for the blorb

Also Torrent link provided by BBBen

Provided by Tarasia
normal + blorb paackage

Game Info:
Updated: 27 January 2017
Genre and other info: Animation, Sex, Sexual Training, Maids, Lingerie, Voyeurism, Big boobs, toys, combat, incest: mother/daughter, sister/sister, supernatural, magic, demons, tentacles, ghosts, bondage, puzzles, text adventure with images, sound, Kemonomimi
Censorship: None
Version: V.1-0-0
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: PC / Windows / Mac / Unix system
Language: English

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
please update to version

Reactions: caravaggio
4.40 star(s) 20 Votes