4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Oh man, so sad BBBen and this game don't get the attention they deserve. I mean he's not even at 2,000 on his patreon even though he's been creating games since the dawn of time.

Reactions: Guntag and bushweed

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Whats new to the game? just some fixes?

just FYI if it hasnt changed the code is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now there is more monsters(18 I think), cheats(patreon only post), Reworked images( about a 100), you can now have fun with the maids during their chores, patreon says something about Hiroshi, and gameplay balancing.

IIIDreamerIII

May 5, 2017
i stuck with game and idk what 2 do next ........
can someone help me?
Im with Kimiko in Study room and idk how 2 get out...

Parnso

Aug 7, 2016
Now there is more monsters(18 I think), cheats(patreon only post), Reworked images( about a 100), you can now have fun with the maids during their chores, patreon says something about Hiroshi, and gameplay balancing.
and finally more NTR. -.-

Wis Lim

Sep 18, 2017
Just quick FYI:
FILECLOUD link prompted an Malware alert which caused Avast to terminate during download. I've downloaded through FILECLOUD before w/o issue. Maybe a false-positive, maybe not, but thought you'd like to know.

10/9/2017 8:10:53 PM >Linux Mono runner\adrift-5.0.35.tar.gz|>adrift-5.0.35.tar|>usr\local\lib\adrift5\MonoRunner.exe [L] Win32:Malware-gen (0)

MEGA worked fine.

Edit/Update:
The instructions on the OP as well as included in the download (Setup_and_Troubleshooting.html) refer to a PAL.exe with the download, however the zip downloaded from MEGA did not have it. I will try the ".blorb" once I figure out what I need.

Last edited:

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
ffs install the adrift player included in the zip and open the blorp with that... play/fap away.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Me too, is it possible to have an exe version? Or what thing must i do to mar it works?
I figured it out. You have to unzip the file "ADRIFT5Setup.zip" that's inside the folder "Windows Runner". Then double click the file "setup.exe" to install the programme "Adrift 5". After you installed it, you need to open up this programme, you just installed. Inside this programme you need to open the file "PAL_v1-3-0.blorb". This will start the game. Really complicated way to start a game, imo.

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes