4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Haven't looked at this before. Never much appealed, but actually it's surprisingly good. Well, I was surprised anyway :)

That said ... Has anyone had a problem where they can't assign jobs in the morning? Day 4 I get as far as telling Fumi to do the dusting, and then it interrupts to tell me that she's learnt a new spell. After that it never sets Kimiko's job the remaining option and it won't let me leave until I do. Probably there's a verb I've not been able to get to do it manually.

I've found the jobchoosingreset command, which tells me a bug has been corrected, but doesn't fix the problem.

Any ideas?

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Haven't looked at this before. Never much appealed, but actually it's surprisingly good. Well, I was surprised anyway :)

That said ... Has anyone had a problem where they can't assign jobs in the morning? Day 4 I get as far as telling Fumi to do the dusting, and then it interrupts to tell me that she's learnt a new spell. After that it never sets Kimiko's job the remaining option and it won't let me leave until I do. Probably there's a verb I've not been able to get to do it manually.

I've found the jobchoosingreset command, which tells me a bug has been corrected, but doesn't fix the problem.

Any ideas?
type undo, that's how you reset the last command you did. Unless he cleared that.
But if you set girl ones option then girl 2 option girl 3 is auto assigned.

I don't understand. So after Rising start i have to fight monsters for few days before boss battle and then THE END?

Also "harem code"?
What the guy below me explained, he does it really well, you need to have all endings on normal mode that means the 6 solo endings + the 3 duos. each time you get one someting like this appears ______LI__ << example, just count stripes put the right letters on right number,
or look a few pages back. But i do recommend 1 normal playthrough at least before you enter the Harem mode

Oh boy, that's going to have to be a long explanation.
==>When you fight monster you get points in the hands, eye and mouth stats, depending on where you're fighting them.
==> Those stats become mutipliers to get love points for the girls, based on their statsand on their mood. So you have to battle the monsters if you want the endings. Youraise the girl stats an lust by training them at night. For Rio and Masami you just have to get the right type of conversation to match their mood and your stats.

==>When you reach a ending with one of the girls you get a letter, like a password from old classic games. When you get all the endings and put all the letters together you get the "harem code", it makes you start the game with 10 on each stat and 20 or 25 in love and lust, also it opens up a victory hall that gives you bonus scenes and cut content.

Reactions: JC23

Noct80

Aug 27, 2017
What worked for me:
1.) unrar ADRIFT5Setup.zip (located in the windows runner map)
2.) install Adrift with the setup.exe file
3.) open Adrift
4.) in Adrift, open PAL_v1-3-0.blorb

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
But if you set girl ones option then girl 2 option girl 3 is auto assigned.
Yeah, but it wasn't being. I never got the confirmation message about the third assignment, and it didn't let me leave saying I still needed to choose.

Undo helped. I rolled it back and found a combination of skills that didn't trigger the new spell message at that point.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Well that's crap. Now I have two of them trying to learn spells during morning job assign and there's no way to progress.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Thanks! Let's see if I've attached this right.

[edit]

Seems to have worked :)

[edit]

So, typically, I reloaded and typed "3" after the spell assignment and it all worked again. Not sure if that's a reliable fix, but at least I'm past day 4 now.

Last edited:

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Oh boy, that's going to have to be a long explanation.
==>When you fight monster you get points in the hands, eye and mouth stats, depending on where you're fighting them.
==> Those stats become mutipliers to get love points for the girls, based on their statsand on their mood. So you have to battle the monsters if you want the endings. Youraise the girl stats an lust by training them at night. For Rio and Masami you just have to get the right type of conversation to match their mood and your stats.

==>When you reach a ending with one of the girls you get a letter, like a password from old classic games. When you get all the endings and put all the letters together you get the "harem code", it makes you start the game with 10 on each stat and 20 or 25 in love and lust, also it opens up a victory hall that gives you bonus scenes and cut content.
Thanks for long explanation but it was to long... Already know how to rise stats etc
Im day 17 80 love and lust with Fumi around 30 for other girls. So if Im understanding correctly i beat the boss, get Fumi ending, part of the code and replay game with different girl for other part of the code?

But i still don't know how long i have for training theme before end of the game?

Ps. If somehow i get all 3 girls max stat on one playtrough will Harem ending happend?

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
Thanks for long explanation but it was to long... Already know how to rise stats etc
Im day 17 80 love and lust with Fumi around 30 for other girls. So if Im understanding correctly i beat the boss, get Fumi ending, part of the code and replay game with different girl for other part of the code?

But i still don't know how long i have for training theme before end of the game?

Ps. If somehow i get all 3 girls max stat on one playtrough will Harem ending happend?
theres 6 girls in all just fyi

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
Thanks! Let's see if I've attached this right.
Seems to have worked :)
So, typically, I reloaded and typed "3" after the spell assignment and it all worked again. Not sure if that's a reliable fix, but at least I'm past day 4 now.
humm yah seems to work when i load it

JC23

Sep 25, 2016

There is 6 girls plus three 2 girls ending, about 10 on the stats should be enough to destroy the final boss without trouble try going for one stat as the main one and a second for backup going old school FF party.
The harem ending only happen if you have the code, and I think you have to start the playthrough with the code then at the end you choose all the girls.
If you are going legit to get the code do this playthoughs: Fumi+Iku; Masami+Kim; Rio+Ai. This way in 3 playthroughs you get the full code. I could PM you a way to use cheat engine to find variables for your character so you can build the relationships faster after Hiroshi arrives.

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
There is 6 girls plus three 2 girls ending, about 10 on the stats should be enough to destroy the final boss without trouble try going for one stat as the main one and a second for backup going old school FF party.
The harem ending only happen if you have the code, and I think you have to start the playthrough with the code then at the end you choose all the girls.
If you are going legit to get the code do this playthoughs: Fumi+Iku; Masami+Kim; Rio+Ai. This way in 3 playthroughs you get the full code. I could PM you a way to use cheat engine to find variables for your character so you can build the relationships faster after Hiroshi arrives.

Thanks for that. Another question. How to get Ai?

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Thanks for that. Another question. How to get Ai?
You need rebellion points and to read. Got this on reddit: "To get Ai you have to first go to the study and search the desk to get her first scene." forgot about this one. I think it opens the option to read files so you get the first scene with her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dkin

Aug 18, 2017
For play BLORB, on folder "Windows runner" there are ADRIFT5 a program that you need to open .blorb file. Only you need install this program, a then open this .blorb file.

In any case, there are .exe version:

But like previous version, your antivirus can give a false positive.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes