4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
OK, I'm giving it a try. Finished the tutorial and assigned the maid their daily tasks. I read all the posts but a sample "to do" list on the first two days would be very helpful. Am I supposed to go outside and fight monsters and then somehow train the maids at night? I have no skills at this point. I do like the story so far.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
OK, I'm giving it a try. Finished the tutorial and assigned the maid their daily tasks. I read all the posts but a sample "to do" list on the first two days would be very helpful. Am I supposed to go outside and fight monsters and then somehow train the maids at night? I have no skills at this point. I do like the story so far.
The Monsters scale to your level and to the maids, so they won't be much problem. You train your character at Morning, Afternoon and the maids at night. You shoud also explore around the house and read some files. The training at night will also raise the maids lust. After some training chat, compliment or discipline. See the "Formula?" on the tips and tricks post for more info.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I'm about half way through my first play through of the game. I like the combat system and the story a lot. The story is refreshingly original and so is the combat system.

One major problem I am having is with having conversations with the maids and staff outside of the nightly sex training. I keep going through various virtual reality mini-adventures and end up with negative love after each one. I am using the Formulas and selecting the correct response based on their mood (examples: bored - chat, sad - compliment, defiant - discipline). The staff hates me at this point so I've given up trying to talk with anyone outside of the nightly training. I'm guessing this may have something to do with my rebellion stat which is around 4 to try and get Ai to appear. I keep reading the files in the study but I've only gotten glimpses of her so far. Another problem is that if Ai doesn't appear soon there won't be enough time before the Rising and her appearance will become pointless as there won't be enough days left to train her.

Last edited:

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
I'm about half way through my first play through of the game. I like the combat system and the story a lot. The story is refreshingly original and so is the combat system.

One major problem I am having is with having conversations with the maids and staff outside of the nightly sex training. I keep going through various virtual reality mini-adventures and end up with negative love after each one. I am using the Formulas and selecting the correct response based on their mood (examples: bored - chat, sad - compliment, defiant - discipline). The staff hates me at this point so I've given up trying to talk with anyone outside of the nightly training. I'm guessing this may have something to do with my rebellion stat which is around 4 to try and get Ai to appear. I keep reading the files in the study but I've only gotten glimpses of her so far. Another problem is that if Ai doesn't appear soon there won't be enough time before the Rising and her appearance will become pointless as there won't be enough days left to train her.
Did you take a look at their love stat? There is lots of ways to get rebellion points, look at "rebellion" for for more info. You should be able to get Ai and Rio or Masami plus one or two maids on your first playthrough. You have to think if your stats and their stats and mood are compatible for instance:
Iku has 8 mouth, you have 5 and iku is bored --> chat
Iku has 2 eye, you have 10 and iku is bored --> wait until she is sad or quiet to compliment

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Did you take a look at their love stat? There is lots of ways to get rebellion points, look at "rebellion" for for more info. You should be able to get Ai and Rio or Masami plus one or two maids on your first playthrough. You have to think if your stats and their stats and mood are compatible for instance:
Iku has 8 mouth, you have 5 and iku is bored --> chat
Iku has 2 eye, you have 10 and iku is bored --> wait until she is sad or quiet to compliment
What do you mean look at "rebellion"? I tried typing that in, with and without the quotes and got nothing. Does rebellion have to be higher than I have in order for Ai to appear? EDIT: It appears that rebellion cannot go over 3. I typed in "stat" and then used the rebellion cheat code and it wouldn't go higher than 3.

I guess I don't understand the chat combos with the stats because I keep getting negative love points. It doesn't seem to make any sense. I feel like I'm walking on egg shells the whole time and I have to pick the perfect response or it goes negative (very unlike real life). This very unrealistic communication system is kind of ruining my game experience.

How do I actually edit the code for this game? I would like to look at the logic behind it. I have coding experience. I tried using ADRIFT dev500.exe but it only allows me to import and export resource, not edit anything in the .blorb file. I'm guessing the .blorb file isn't directly editable? If anyone knows how to look at and edit the game code I would be very interested!

I feel the game would get a lot more attention and be more popular if it was more intuitive.

Last edited:

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
What do you mean look at "rebellion"? I tried typing that in, with and without the quotes and got nothing. Does rebellion have to be higher than I have in order for Ai to appear?

I guess I don't understand the chat combos with the stats because I keep getting negative love points. It doesn't seem to make any sense. I feel like I'm walking on egg shells the whole time and I have to pick the perfect response or it goes negative (very unlike real life). This very unrealistic communication system is kind of ruining my game experience.

How do I actually edit the code for this game? I would like to look at the logic behind it. I have coding experience. I tried using ADRIFT dev500.exe but it only allows me to import and export resource, not edit anything in the .blorb file. I'm guessing the .blorb file isn't directly editable? If anyone knows how to look at and edit the game code I would be very interested!

I feel the game would get a lot more attention and be more popular if it was more intuitive.
"Rebellion" is on the tips and tricks post, sorry should have been more specific. There is a specific number for rebellion I just forgot what it was and reading files is the way, when I played everytime I got a Rebellion point I could get another scene with Ai.
Chat is related to the Mouth stat
Compliment is related to the Eye stat
Discipline is to the Hand stat

For the maids their stat is also important, you have to Add like this: (Mouth Kenji+Mouth Iku/2) + the mood bonus. Here are some variations for you to understand:
Keiji Mouth: 6 Kenji Hand: 2
Iku Mouth: 4 Iku Hand :2
Iku Mood: defiant
Action: chat
Here is what would happen: (6+4/2) + (-5) = (10/2) + (-5) = 5 - 5 = 0.
So because of the mood and the action chosen you would get zero increase.
Now suppose you did discipline instead. Here is what would happen: (2+2/2) + 5 = 2+5 = 7.
With less stats but the right mood you get an increase on the love stat.

Reactions: Merseault

Draelone

Jun 5, 2017
I've personally noticed that if your lust is too high, then it doesn't matter if you choose the correct option or not, the girl will lose 5 love.

Reactions: cloudmoon

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
I've personally noticed that if your lust is too high, then it doesn't matter if you choose the correct option or not, the girl will lose 5 love.
Yes, it's explained in the first or second day in-game.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
CG:

PS: Some images are extras after harem ending.

Reactions: LordTuskar

kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
I played 1.0.0 before and didn't have any problems by just launching it through the exe but now i don't have an exe just a blorb file, the instructions doesn't recommend the blorb version but i only have that :FeelsBadMan: What am i doing wrong?

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
I played 1.0.0 before and didn't have any problems by just launching it through the exe but now i don't have an exe just a blorb file, the instructions doesn't recommend the blorb version but i only have that :FeelsBadMan: What am i doing wrong?
There is a windows runner on the folder just install it then run the .blorb file.

Reactions: kiwicami

Kikarai

May 25, 2017
About specific sex comands Kim has one more, that is:

"Kimiko kiss my feet"

it dont have any pics but it give +1 Kimiko sex scenes bonus point, probably no one talk about it because it dont have pic for it.

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017

"Kimiko kiss my feet"

it dont have any pics but it give +1 Kimiko sex scenes bonus point, probably no one talk about it because it dont have pic for it.
probably it will come in the next or after some updates,goodjob finding it

JC23

Sep 25, 2016

"Kimiko kiss my feet"

Ai also has the specific sex command "Ai rub my ass". There is a picture for that one.
Nice findings guys, added them to the tips and tricks post: and your names on the credits section of the post

kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
Playing it for the third time i just wish i could go to the festival day party with iku, she seems so sad while looking through the hole in the crawlspace. Is it even possible to go to the party?

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Playing it for the third time i just wish i could go to the festival day party with iku, she seems so sad while looking through the hole in the crawlspace. Is it even possible to go to the party?
Don't think so :disappointed:. Nice to see this game getting some love though.

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes