4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
Don't think so :disappointed:. Nice to see this game getting some love though.
Well i do hope we can choose to go to the party or follow ai into the study in an upcoming update. Yeah i really like this game, i was a little put off by Adrift in the beginning when i played 1.0.0 but after a while its not bad at all. I'm thinking of trying the other games of BBBen, got any suggestion?

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Well i do hope we can choose to go to the party or follow ai into the study in an upcoming update. Yeah i really like this game, i was a little put off by Adrift in the beginning when i played 1.0.0 but after a while its not bad at all. I'm thinking of trying the other games of BBBen, got any suggestion?
Let Me In and Let Me Out(Still in development) are great, you can say(type) anything you want with the intention to break in the princess tower and escape a cell, respectively.
Pervert Action: Future is great too, it's a little dated graphically but it's gameplay-wise a prequel/preview of what he could do with PAL, it's in a sci-fi setting though.
Super Pervert Action: Crisis is a remake/remaster of Pervert Action: Crisis, it's basically a VN with stat builders I enjoyed it but the other games are better, but if you liked the others you should try this one.
One more suggestion would be Working Man by Ice, if you like Adrift games.

Reactions: kiwicami

Kilgur

May 11, 2017
Yea, new version seems to be out.
It seems to be a nice big update for scenes, so i'm gonna put my beggar clothes on and bumb this one hard. Hopefully there is a 10$ patreon with a heart of gold.

Streeter

Jun 2, 2017
Super Pervert Action: Crisis is a remake/remaster of Pervert Action: Crisis, it's basically a VN with stat builders I enjoyed it but the other games are better, but if you liked the others you should try this one.
I liked Crisis the best out of the three of them. Not really a fan of the combat systems in Future and Legacy, so not having it in the first one is a plus. And Crisis definitely had the best sex scenes - the multiple descriptions for actions, the dual orgasm rates, and not having restrictions like the later games do.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
I liked Crisis the best out of the three of them. Not really a fan of the combat systems in Future and Legacy, so not having it in the first one is a plus. And Crisis definitely had the best sex scenes - the multiple descriptions for actions, the dual orgasm rates, and not having restrictions like the later games do.
I liked the combat in Legacy, not as much in Future for some reason but the sci-fi setting makes it up to me. I think that building the stats on Crisis is little boring this is why I put a little description when I recommend it, and why I think the other games are better.

Kilgur

May 11, 2017
Hopefully someone on f95 has gotten the update link, or else it will probably be a long wait before we will get to see the new version, as bbben usually takes quite the time on giving out public versions. With the last public version available for free being PAL v1.2.
May the lords of f95 have some mercy on us poor and lowly pleebs.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
C.G. updated (version 1.4.0)

Reactions: Graybo

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
How to visit girls at night? I have max love and lust with two of them but it says I need a closer relationship with them when I try to visit them at night.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
How to visit girls at night? I have max love and lust with two of them but it says I need a closer relationship with them when I try to visit them at night.
Did you get all sex scenes with them?
I think this is the new version feature, so it may not work properly yet. At least that's what the developer said.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Is the new walkthrough up?
I have not been able to play the game in a while, but as far as I know the walkthrough here can get you almost everything.
Have to update Hiroshi content, messing around with maids, and visiting them at night. Everything else is there, if I'm not mistaken.

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes