4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I have not been able to play the game in a while, but as far as I know the walkthrough here can get you almost everything.
Have to update Hiroshi content, messing around with maids, and visiting them at night. Everything else is there, if I'm not mistaken.
Yeah found it a bit ago, and thought there may have been ore updates. I beat the game completely in 1.0 but haven't done anything since then. I'm just hoping to not screw anything up in harem mode to get the room at the end. IIRC you can replay all the scenes there right?

Also, does doing all the Hiroshi stuff still lock out the sex scenes with the girls? Because you then can't pawn off the maids and get the real ending in the same playthough right?

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Yeah found it a bit ago, and thought there may have been ore updates. I beat the game completely in 1.0 but haven't done anything since then. I'm just hoping to not screw anything up in harem mode to get the room at the end. IIRC you can replay all the scenes there right?

Also, does doing all the Hiroshi stuff still lock out the sex scenes with the girls? Because you then can't pawn off the maids and get the real ending in the same playthough right?
When I played I never "used" Hiroshi so I wouldn't know.
There have been people who said that the replay of scenes have some problems.
Here is the C.G's as of 1.4
in case you have problems with the replay.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
When I played I never "used" Hiroshi so I wouldn't know.
There have been people who said that the replay of scenes have some problems.
Here is the C.G's as of 1.4
in case you have problems with the replay.
It's nice to have the CG, but since the game is AIF the text is just as important to the experience if not more so. It's why the BBBen games are hotter than most other ones here, even if the CG is markedly less advanced and the designs aren't as good as other stuff.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Does the game still end after a certain amount of days? (think it was 20) as that always puts me off, considering there's quite a bit of content in the game. I prefer to get all content in one playthrough

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Does the game still end after a certain amount of days? (think it was 20) as that always puts me off, considering there's quite a bit of content in the game. I prefer to get all content in one playthrough
The only real way to get all the content in one play through is to use the harem mode. There simply isn't enough time to do everything in one run otherwise. There are single endings for each girl and dual endings for specific pairs. 9 in total, not counting the true harem ending.

With the Harem mode cheat on though, getting all the endings should be trivial as all the maids and Kenji start with HUGE stat boosts meaning that you can max their love and lust in no time. You will probably miss out on some night service scenes though.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
found a new scene with Kimiko outside after you sleep with her, 'kiss ass'. It has a CG and all.

Edit: Ok, leooks like there is a lot mroe than that, seems like you can now fuck and play with the maids during work hours. Try a lot of the sex commands, they should work once the love scene has unlocked

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
found a new scene with Kimiko outside after you sleep with her, 'kiss ass'. It has a CG and all.

Edit: Ok, leooks like there is a lot mroe than that, seems like you can now fuck and play with the maids during work hours. Try a lot of the sex commands, they should work once the love scene has unlocked
BBBen added this on 1.3, and expanded on 1.4 I think Masami and Rio are still missing these stuff. If I'm not mistaken he added some for Rio on 1.4. I will be playing it today so I will put all of this on the walkthrough post tomorrow.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I'm having trouble getting the Rio scene for "Get a stat to 10 to activate" I'm in harem mode so all my stats are over 10 right now.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
stuck on Iku part in the kitchen when she wears the apron dont know what to do i type dress to end it but does nothing halp?

Draelone

Jun 5, 2017
try 'rub tits', 'rub ass', and 'rub pussy' and that should get you to the next part of the scene if it's the one that I'm thinking you're talking about.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Tips and Tricks for Pervert Action Legacy

Few of these might be incomplete or outdated, if so PM me and I will update them. I updated @touletpaper post and organized it. He deleted his post to help the thread so be sure to like his other posts. Lots of this stuff also come from the game's thread at legendofkrystal. See "Credits" for more info.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you coulda typed all that into a txt file or something, would be easier than undoing all those spoilers and then copy n pasting to a txt file myself, yes i am lazy.

ChummyChonka

Aug 17, 2017
Ok mates, just checked. No virus in it. The dev even gives an explanation for this which I will include at the end. I'm 100% sure that it's not a virus even so that I have opened this game on my main computer where I have every sensitive information. It's, again, 100% safe.

Dev's explanation:
- FALSE VIRUS WARNINGS: This is a common problem; some anti-virus software will incorrectly identify the game as infected. This is because of the way the .exe includes the game and the ADRIFT engine bundled together. It is NOT a real virus and is not dangerous. You can safely add an exception for this program; if you are unsure whether I'm a safe source then check out my Patreon site at patreon.com/bbben where I have been writing and distributing games for years, thanks to the support of players like you.
Too bad. I won't trust anyone on this. Guess I simply won't play it.

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes