4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
I don't seem to be able to proceed with Ai: Once I get to the point where I can follow her at night across the house I get to the dimly lit hallway where I'm supposed to go north. It says that I do when I enter the command, but the game doesn't proceed. I just stays in that hallway with nothing of siginificance to do. Is this a known Bug?

Naypwn

Oct 25, 2017
I don't seem to be able to proceed with Ai: Once I get to the point where I can follow her at night across the house I get to the dimly lit hallway where I'm supposed to go north. It says that I do when I enter the command, but the game doesn't proceed. I just stays in that hallway with nothing of siginificance to do. Is this a known Bug?
Do you keep touching her all over and kissing her and all that good stuff? And after a while of teasing her, I think you just type North. Haven't played it for a while ,but that's how I remember it proceeding.

Balub

Aug 13, 2017
Do you keep touching her all over and kissing her and all that good stuff? And after a while of teasing her, I think you just type North. Haven't played it for a while ,but that's how I remember it proceeding.
Huh, it worked. Apparently I haven't been naughty enough xD

Narrw

Apr 23, 2017
During the Night Training Scene, if you say "Choose Rio" and pass a relationship check, you get a scene and a rebellion point.

Ekoki

May 29, 2017
The first fight scene is so annoying still.. This errors in fight driving me crazy in every update you literally have to save your every move before you get an error

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
Played 1.2 or 1.3 and have 1.4 lying around for later. Just wanted to say thank you so much, with all the hints and saves you provided here it will be a much smoother experience.

For noobs: The console supports using up and down arrow keys to navigate faster through commands, as well as clicking on words that are in bold in the description of the current room.

Last edited:

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Tips and Tricks for Pervert Action Legacy

Few of these might be incomplete or outdated, if so PM me and I will update them. I updated @touletpaper post and organized it. He deleted his post to help the thread so be sure to like his other posts. Lots of this stuff also come from the game's thread at legendofkrystal. See "Credits" for more info.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

where do you get the cards from?

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Anybody got a victory suite save,i keep getting a game breaking error when i try to get through the game for it...

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I posted saves here awhile ago, make sure to use the search function at the top of the page (just check "search this thread only."

Reactions: BigBabs69

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
So has BBBBBen given a general estimate on when he expects 2.0 to be done? Because I'd like to replay it but I'm definitely going to wait until he's finished the new story and all that.

Naypwn

Oct 25, 2017
So has BBBBBen given a general estimate on when he expects 2.0 to be done? Because I'd like to replay it but I'm definitely going to wait until he's finished the new story and all that.
I doubt he even knows. He tends to get bored, so he works on two or three projects at the same time. Just glad he's almost done with "Let Me Out", stopped my patreon because of not wanting to fund a side project for months that I had no interest in. But, Pervert Action Legacy 1.6 just came out today. so maybe sometime this summer (june, july, august) for 2.0. But, of course, it depends on other projects like PAT in Ren'Py. Hard to say really.

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes