4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Damn. BBBen is still tops at expanding his game. 1.0 was more complete than pretty much any adult game with the complete tag out there. And then he just keeps adding more and more on to it. More people need to play this game for sure!
Indeed, he is great. I think the format is what's holding it back from garnering the attention lesser games get here.

Kilgur

May 11, 2017
Yea, the fact that you have to figure the commands out for yourself, is not a selling point for many people sadly. Also the fact that you have to be at least decently good at english, might be a limiting factor for some.
Definetely one of my favourite games though, really deserves more attention.

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Can someone pass me a link with the walkthrough? Every time I click the walkthrough on the first page, it redirects me to a page that says: "Added @JC23 walkthrough/information to the OP." but I do not find the link.

That's the link. It is a Tips and Tricks for the engine and the game. If you are having trouble with something specific click on the spoiler tag. For instance: clicking on the Masami one will give you the way to discover her mood, clicking on formula will give you a base for how much you increase the girl love score based on your stats and her mood. It's just a little outdated with the version on the OP, but I'm pretty sure everything in there is accurate.

tomo65

Dec 29, 2016
How do you get Rio and Ai further? I've succeeded in getting Masami, Kimiko, Iku and Fumi to max (I think) - but after the following Ai scene she's not appeared again, and Rio isn't offering any hints on how to proceed with her.
type in "stats" to see what you need in order to progress with Rio. With Ai you just spam "read" in the study till a scene pops up.

Zoar

Oct 15, 2017
well i have my mega.nz link for both versions of the game and am in the process of making a document of the cheats

how would I contact a mod?

Reactions: phlore101

Zoar

Oct 15, 2017
version 1.7 cheats
features of each version
version for Mac/Linux as well as those who have other issues with false virus flags
.exe version

now hopefully this doesn't take too much out of my mega cloud as i only have the free version

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes