4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Its been years since the last time i played this game, i hope there is a lot of scenes with the milf now. thanks for share!

JC23

Sep 25, 2016
Here is an updated version of the features of .txt, to include stuff since the first release. The 1.2 and 1.4 changelog include the versions in between. I have also updated the walkthrough post by adding the new cheats and a "commands tips" section so bad typers can have a better experience.
CG:

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
anyone here having trouble with Iku´s sex scene? For some reason, Iku is NOT progressing here.. I tried every command Kiss, Rub, Lick, every part of her body and the answer is always something like "she isn´t ready yet" and "she will be ready soon".

She never strips or the scenes proceed to part 2. Bug? (and I saved my game mid-scene. I think I lost that save.)

Korr

Jun 28, 2017
Kiss Iku, rub tits, rub pussy, rub ass - rinse and repeat till you get to the stage 2 scene. She has 3 costumes before the stage 2 scene - after the above process she should move to the next one until she's fully naked. If she doesn't change just repeat the process again.
Just did that. again.

10 times in a row. In that order.

Nothing :(

Jun 11, 2017
anyone here having trouble with Iku´s sex scene? For some reason, Iku is NOT progressing here.. I tried every command Kiss, Rub, Lick, every part of her body and the answer is always something like "she isn´t ready yet" and "she will be ready soon".

She never strips or the scenes proceed to part 2. Bug? (and I saved my game mid-scene. I think I lost that save.)
Just rub every part her body, read text, this work.

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
We still have to type; go south, go north ext. or might be he changed that click to go? Which one?

ssrrxxbr

Oct 20, 2017
I edited the thread so it would follow the uploading guidelines but mostly so it would be more organized and have more info :)
Hi, could you tell me how to put 3 pictures on the same line in the signature ..

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Thanks for the upload and update _ Fantastic~ Love the concept, love the art, WIN!

jafarian

May 25, 2017
I don't know how to access cheats on this program. Typed typing them but it didn't work, is there something I should be doing?

DaPistash

Sep 19, 2016
Has anyone installed the OSX version successfully? I installed Mono, but I'm stuck from there. I'd appreciate some help.

Reactions: Zalando

Devvvin

Aug 12, 2017
I don't know how to access cheats on this program. Typed typing them but it didn't work, is there something I should be doing?
Had the same issue, found a post a few pages back and looks like they updated the cheats recently.

kenjipluscheat - boosts each of Kenji's stats by 1
chaching - adds 1000 gil
rebelwithoutcause - raises rebellion by 6 (I think the previous version of this cheat wasn't working, but now it should)
hubbahubba - raises all the maids' lust by 10
awwsweet - raises all the maids' love by 10
vsshortcut <harem code> - just add the harem code without the <> symbols as a separate word after the cheat. This teleports you to the victory suite. Don't do it if you haven't seen the harem ending, though, because you'll be missing out big time!
L F A T R M R D H-harem code

Enjoy

smakarov191

May 2, 2017
How to start playing when you press on the PAL_v1-7-0 jumps program of some sort on the right side photo and left info

josch34

Aug 24, 2017
Has anyone managed to somehow run it on a mac? I downloaded Mono for mac but have no idea what to do next. The file still doesn't open. TY in advance.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
ugh gdi crashed and screwed the entire game up, i guess it didn't like me tying up kimiko tho she seemed to enjoy it haha pervy bitch.
i saved it at that point but now the map shows the study and kenji's bed have no lines going to it, and if go into either one it won't let me leave saying i'm not done, not done with what?!? i'm the only person in there!

i do not like adrift, wish he would change it to renpy or even rpgm

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes