4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
version 1.7 cheats
features of each version
version for Mac/Linux as well as those who have other issues with false virus flags
.exe version

now hopefully this doesn't take too much out of my mega cloud as i only have the free version
We need the decryption keys for mega.

Zoar

Oct 15, 2017
i didn't put a encryption key on those but don't know if it put one on them
told it not to

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Hope this works as I copied and pasted it from someone else's reddit post:

Right click on a file and click on "Get link" and then click on "Link with key". You'll see that the generated link will increase in size because the "key" is added at the end of it. Done!

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Thanks so much for everything, the links and the extra effort of having it ready in advance so we could grab it faster.

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Just pointing out that the "Walkthrough" link in the OP links to a message saying that someone's walkthrough info has been added to the OP. :confused:

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
This is a great game with only one really annoying thing that is the lack of a list of avaible commands. I'm talking about some scenes like the reading of the inheritance letter (you have to figure out the "Talk to Rio" command) and sex scenes, eighter you waste time with trial and error or skip the whole scene out of frustration.

Since the walkthrough link is not working (and i don't know if there is a comprehensive command list in it) does anyone have such a list handy? Or is there an implemented way to show it in game?

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Just pointing out that the "Walkthrough" link in the OP links to a message saying that someone's walkthrough info has been added to the OP. :confused:
While it's a bit old, I did find this walkthrough (its not day by day but it does tell you commands and useful stuff) in this thread a while back that's still relevant. If OP wants to add this to the walkthrough section that'd be good.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017
While it's a bit old, I did find this walkthrough (its not day by day but it does tell you commands and useful stuff) in this thread a while back that's still relevant. If OP wants to add this to the walkthrough section that'd be good.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Guys your Schumacher-style quick and useful answer posts are commendable! :OhMyGoodness:

SeanCages

Jul 25, 2017
Anyone figure out what to do with the remote control?

And also, there should be a new scene in the victory suite, but I don't seem to find it. Looks exactly the same as the 1.4 victory suite.

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes