4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Are there any cheats that affect the girls stats?

I do like the updated equipment from Hiroshi for the girls. The additional scenes are nice as well, a good surprise for not playing in awhile.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
The executable file for this game has a Trojan either in it or attached to it... I downloaded it from Mega, but received several Trojan warnings regarding the actual executable, so be aware...

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
Ok just started playing this game and enjoy it so far.
I have gotten to the part where you follow Ai in the unknown parts of the mansion.
How many times do you go north to Follow AI I am sure i have done north over 20 times and no change.
am I missing something ??
any hints would be appreciated

Reactions: LeSmudge

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Ok just started playing this game and enjoy it so far.
I have gotten to the part where you follow Ai in the unknown parts of the mansion.
How many times do you go north to Follow AI I am sure i have done north over 20 times and no change.
am I missing something ??
any hints would be appreciated
Lol, you beat me 10 minutes to it. Came for the exact same question. He doesn't know "follow" or "walk" or "go" or "move". Says there's only north ... but north just leads to an endless circle of "i'm following Ai - i don't yet see exactly where we're going" ... no reaction to turn on light, talk with Ai or stop.

EDIT: Nevermind. We do miss something : That's already the sex scene. Just try the usual commands - kiss, rub etc. ...

Reactions: LeSmudge

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
The executable file for this game has a Trojan either in it or attached to it... I downloaded it from Mega, but received several Trojan warnings regarding the actual executable, so be aware...
No there isn't any trojan, it would be a good idea to add the author's explanation in the OP, otherwise each new player will think wrong, it's a pity that each adrift exe has this problem.

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
Lol, you beat me 10 minutes to it. Came for the exact same question. He doesn't know "follow" or "walk" or "go" or "move". Says there's only north ... but north just leads to an endless circle of "i'm following Ai - i don't yet see exactly where we're going" ... no reaction to turn on light, talk with Ai or stop.

EDIT: Nevermind. We do miss something : That's already the sex scene. Just try the usual commands - kiss, rub etc. ...
ok my question is how do you get out of the loop you can only do rub kiss nothing else i would like to continue the storyline

Leo Kofler

Sep 20, 2017
Has anyone managed to somehow run it on a mac? I downloaded Mono for mac but have no idea what to do next. The file still doesn't open. TY in advance.
Well, you need to install the ADRIFT Runner after you have installed Mono on your Mac, then you should be able to open the .blorb file. I personally run the Windows version under Parallel Desktop for Mac, which works flawlessly.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The virus warning is usual with the Adrift EXE's, I'm playing it with multiple scanners running and nothing is alerting me, nor is there anything harmful going on...except in my pants.

All of the PA* adventures from BBBen are fun, its all multi-play though if you want all the endings.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
ok my question is how do you get out of the loop you can only do rub kiss nothing else i would like to continue the storyline
Well, after kiss, rub (tits, ass, pussy) the one that got me out was "slap ass" ... don't know if you absolutely need to slap or just a number of different things. Hope that helps anyway.
For round 2, remember a few pages back here, you can find specific commands for AI (get candle, use candle, drip wax on ai) =)

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
oh boy, bbben! this will be a loooong night.

by the way, ben released version 1.8 :D.

Sirris

Sep 11, 2017
game is crashing: adrift error when i escape and get lost in the woods, typing west (or any other direction) game gives an error, and can't rid of that warning tab.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Just completed the game fully (Victory suit and all) ... first time i played a BBBen-game i guess, but surely not the last time. Dayum that was good! "I'm a perv and I thought this would be fun", ha! So simple, yet so pure and amazingly deep as a developer philosophy. ^^"
Now, where can i get myself a Fumi or two?

Jun 1, 2017
Just completed the game fully (Victory suit and all) ... first time i played a BBBen-game i guess, but surely not the last time. Dayum that was good! "I'm a perv and I thought this would be fun", ha! So simple, yet so pure and amazingly deep as a developer philosophy. ^^"
Now, where can i get myself a Fumi or two?
Fumi is, in my opinion, best girl(s). Kimiko's pretty close behind, though - can't go wrong with a queeny masochist!

Reactions: Nizzquizz

Zoar

Oct 15, 2017
has the features of each update of 1.5-1.8
cheats for version 1.7+
Mac and Linux version
Windows .exe version

enjoy guys

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
has the features of each update of 1.5-1.8
cheats for version 1.7+
Mac and Linux version
Windows .exe version

enjoy guys
Thanks a lot man for posting this great game!

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes