• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Nope, I think when the expansion pack is released the number of days will increase but not yet. You can use cheats from the walkthrough post if you are having too much trouble balancing everything. If I'm not mistaken in the afternoon and in the morning you can battle twice before passing time, or battle once and then do something else. Doing that will raise your stats and make raising the girls love stats easier.
I thought you only had one battle per day, then you were too tired to do more.

I like how you can just have sex with them pretty much anywhere, once you open their scenes.

Draelone

Jun 5, 2017
Ok sick of this crap.... sleep with girl gain 23 lust shower twice walk out of room and another sex scene gives me 20 more lust. Spent 4 out of last 7 days in the freaking shower lowering lust. Then to really add insult to injury the stupid girls invade my shower for sex reducing the showers effectiveness by half.
It may cost a lost of gil, but try drinking some focus potions. They lower your lust by 4 and don't advance time. I agree that the random sex scenes can get obnoxious from time to time, however.

On another note, the changelog says that there is an optional foot scene in Fumi's interactive scene and I can't quite figure out how to trigger it. Any suggestions?

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Ok sick of this crap.... sleep with girl gain 23 lust shower twice walk out of room and another sex scene gives me 20 more lust. Spent 4 out of last 7 days in the freaking shower lowering lust. Then to really add insult to injury the stupid girls invade my shower for sex reducing the showers effectiveness by half.
imo, what really justifies cheating yourself a focus potion supply is that there's no cap on lust. If you ran into the second scene before you could even reach the shower, you'd have 43. I've had as high as 70, and that's when I started taking my showers in 'chaching'!

SeanCages

Jul 25, 2017
You can have sex with the girls anywhere and everyday. It doesn't even advance time.

I do highly recommend playing with harem mode on though. It starts you have with way higher stats and takes some of the grind away. The game is still 'challenging' to get every girl in bed even with the harem code on.

Also you seem to have 2 battles everyday now and they don't advance time. So the creator is throwing everyone some bones here.

IIIDreamerIII

May 5, 2017
hey guys i have lil problem with AI i stuck and idk what to do next to finis scene ?
i did candle stuf but nothing happen more and i cant finis the scene i little help will be good?
ty :)

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
'rub masami's legs/feet' during stage 1 with her gives a bonus point.

Battles scale to Kenji's stats, and only increase Kenji's stats. Maids only gain from their daily assignments, so fighting more battles increases the difficulty against them. If you overspecialize one of Kenji's stats, the difficulty curve gets steeper.

Nexmanus

Feb 13, 2018
Here's my last 3 saves: One for the harem end, one in victory suite and one before Rio (last girl I had to get, do her scene then the harem end will trigger right after getting her threesome scene with Ai.)
Ok was using this save to get a look at how to advance my new play through but can seem to trigger the rio / ai threeway and end up defeating the demon with 1 to 11 optional endings however 9 and 10 are not in the list so what am i doing wrong ?

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
That goofy, immature face is such a mood killer. It's an expression that says, "I should be unlaid this instant, and virginity fully refunded."

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
2018-03-22 14_55_54-SAM Broadcaster.png
Of course, the familiar sound of ejaculation. You should try to get a sound effect for that, you know, so it sounds authentic.

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
Really enjoying this game but I have found a point where it gets stuck during Iku's sex scene. When you start fucking her ass the input freezes and won't advance

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
2018-03-22 21_27_56-Pervert Action_ Legacy.png
That's a shame. You can verbally reprimand her, you can spank her ass, you can remotely ignite her orgasms, but licking her cheek would really show her who's boss.

Reactions: Hanz

Hanz

May 21, 2017
WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I GO TO IKU'S FESTIVAL DAY PARTY!????@@!!!!!

EVERY DAMN TIME I GET STUCK IN THAT CRAWLSPAce and look at her sweet dejected face, surrounded in her hard work and beautiful decorating and see her sitting there, by herself, clutching the balloons that she blew up, staring AT AN EMPTY FUCKING TABLE WHILE MY CHARACTER'S DUMBASS IS SITTING THERE GOING, "OH dehheer, looks like i got stuk in the cwarlapace again whoopies." I JUST WANNA SMASH THROUGH THAT DAMN WALL AND TELL HER THAT she did good and she is precious and wow! these cupcakes are amazing and tell me more about this holiday that you hold so dear and that no one else does.

I am not even attracted to girls with glasses.... yet it wrenches my damn heart watching that stupid scene.

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes