4.40 star(s) 20 Votes
Aug 25, 2016
after you cum at the first time in rio scene, pretty much she's piss and i cant do anything beside dress, but after dress she said i could kiss her feet or something but when i turn back to the scene, the game doesnt have that command, is this scene bugged or it's not implemented yet ?

Zoar

Oct 15, 2017
.exe version of 1.9.0
version for mac and linux or those with issues
features of versions 1.5.0-1.9.0
cheats for the game same as last editions so don't need to re-download that if u already have them

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
.exe version of 1.9.0
version for mac and linux or those with issues
features of versions 1.5.0-1.9.0
cheats for the game same as last editions so don't need to re-download that if u already have them
ty so much, fellow :D

NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
What, I thought this project was complete a long time ago. What is being added? I remember the main storyline being finished and even having multiple endings.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
What, I thought this project was complete a long time ago. What is being added? I remember the main storyline being finished and even having multiple endings.
More threesomes, new storyline with evil clones of the maids

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
the nega maid expansion, bbben is making all the possibles combinations of girls and content

SeanCages

Jul 25, 2017
Ok, so the only command so far I found where the game recognizes the word 'remote control' is when you do 'Give remote control to x' but so far it says 'x doesn't seem interested in the remote control'

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Ok, so the only command so far I found where the game recognizes the word 'remote control' is when you do 'Give remote control to x' but so far it says 'x doesn't seem interested in the remote control'
the control remote command to use it is 'push control', but not is effective in any place that i try

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
i always wanted to play this game since back in the day to bad the developer made this a text based game when he couldve made it big if he made it a renpy game
Yeah, I also want to play this game, even tried once but command writing is not for me. At first it seemed fun, giving command, but got old really quick and killed my desire to play the game. I hope someday he made a Ren'Py or Unity version.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah, I also want to play this game, even tried once but command writing is not for me. At first it seemed fun, giving command, but got old really quick and killed my desire to play the game. I hope someday he made a Ren'Py or Unity version.
FYI..
You can click on the words you want to use for a command and it'll put it into the command line.

Reactions: depechedNode

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
i always wanted to play this game since back in the day to bad the developer made this a text based game when he couldve made it big if he made it a renpy game
BBBen got his start in the old Yahoo AIF Community using Adrift, the first two games were all made with that and he's just kept to it. Hard to believe some of his earliest games came out in 2004.

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes