4.40 star(s) 20 Votes
D

Deleted member 45040

What, I thought this project was complete a long time ago. What is being added? I remember the main storyline being finished and even having multiple endings.

It was supposedly complete a year or so ago. Now it's just a project for the dev to milk on patreon.

beltboy

Apr 29, 2017
It was supposedly complete a year or so ago. Now it's just a project for the dev to milk on patreon.
Why does there always have to be this guy?

Yes, he got to a 1.0 release a year ago, but unlike other devs, he actually releases about an update a month, and the update this month was a big scene.

The dev and players liked the game, so he keeps releasing more updates as part of a larger expansion pack. This is while he is also doing releases on another game (Let Me Out), while he is also learning Renpy for the next game that he is also working on in the series. All of which go to his Patreons first, not to mention his active Discord server where he directly interacts with his Paterons and fans.

I mean, Christ. There are so many more worthy targets of "dragging out dev for the Patreon dollars" than BBBen, who has been doing games for over a decade. If you don't like it, don't support his Patreon, and you can get the updates for free legitimately when he releases them to the public a month later than the Patreons get them.

Nov 19, 2017
Had no issues with it, what antivirus do you use? Maybe a false positive, i know McAfee has issues with alot of games on here.
I've used a Shit Load of different Antivirus Programs & I have to Say, that AVG's the best one I've ever used. It only gives a False Positive, when I am trying to download 1 of the games from a Specific uploaded site. But then All I had to do is Add, an Exception for that Site. Then my all of my Problems Stopped, plus it's never popped up for a Game I'm tryin' to Play either And it's 100% Free too Lol. ;)

Cameage

Aug 13, 2017
Why does there always have to be this guy?

Yes, he got to a 1.0 release a year ago, but unlike other devs, he actually releases about an update a month, and the update this month was a big scene.

The dev and players liked the game, so he keeps releasing more updates as part of a larger expansion pack. This is while he is also doing releases on another game (Let Me Out), while he is also learning Renpy for the next game that he is also working on in the series. All of which go to his Patreons first, not to mention his active Discord server where he directly interacts with his Paterons and fans.

I mean, Christ. There are so many more worthy targets of "dragging out dev for the Patreon dollars" than BBBen, who has been doing games for over a decade. If you don't like it, don't support his Patreon, and you can get the updates for free legitimately when he releases them to the public a month later than the Patreons get them.
Preach. I've been playing this guy's games for nearly 15 years, way before anyone thought they could make money with these passion projects.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I've been following since the main AIF community was still using alt.games.xtrek I still find text based games better than any Renpy, Unity or other stuff that's come out on those platforms, especially when they have pictures because of having much greater control over the "action". Also at least it's not the same handful of DAZ models being used over and over and over again. BBBen deserves to make something out of all those years he made these games for nothing but the community as a hobby, too bad so many others disappeared before Patreon existed.

Only real issue IMO is if English isn't your primary language.

Reactions: fauxplayer

beltboy

Apr 29, 2017
I've been following since the main AIF community was still using alt.games.xtrek I still find text based games better than any Renpy, Unity or other stuff that's come out on those platforms, especially when they have pictures because of having much greater control over the "action". Also at least it's not the same handful of DAZ models being used over and over and over again. BBBen deserves to make something out of all those years he made these games for nothing but the community as a hobby, too bad so many others disappeared before Patreon existed.

Only real issue IMO is if English isn't your primary language.
Ex-fucking-actly. Even if BBBen was doing the foot-dragging, money-grab, slow dev of releasing a couple new renders of characters every few months (and he isn't), I'd still support his Patreon because he's well past due for all he's given to the community. But he puts all the money he's getting back into his game. Christ, he's regularly put out such quality games for so long, he got voice actors to work for him for free. And now he's looking to pay them now that he's getting money in. He's just a stand-up guy.

I prefer the text-based games myself as well, but it seems that ship has sailed. Renpy and the like seems to be the future, and I'm sure BBBen will do great things with it.

xapabod

Oct 9, 2017
Hey guys, can somebody tip what to do in the Kim x Iku scene in their room (first encounter)? I did the "spank kim" and "kiss iku", after this can't advance...

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Hey guys, can somebody tip what to do in the Kim x Iku scene in their room (first encounter)? I did the "spank kim" and "kiss iku", after this can't advance...
use lick girlname x(part of the body), rub girlname x, girl kiss girl and finally undress

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Just wondering - is the Nega Maids room opened in the Victory suite?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Wow, this was both a great and difficult game. I especially enjoyed the multiple endings in "Harem Mode". Kinda hoped for a threesome with Masami and her daughter Kimiko though! Can someone please explain the MC's connection to the hospital and Ai, and how he ended up naked in front of the mansion? Also, the MC was there for 3 weeks, and the "real" master was a total no-show for the demon battle?!

darksidemet

Dec 23, 2017
After no reply to my problem earlier on the post I tried fixing it myself. Now it doesn't get deleted by Norton. But this pops up whenever I try to open the .exe file.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

M3H1

Jun 7, 2017
After no reply to my problem earlier on the post I tried fixing it myself. Now it doesn't get deleted by Norton. But this pops up whenever I try to open the .exe file.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you get frustrated, download the Adrift Runner and get the BLORB version from the OP.

Victor17

Sep 13, 2017
I really need help, I setup the game and all, when I start, it takes so long time to get the next sentence. What can I do? And the graphics keeps changing everytime I click on it, is that the point?

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes