4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
1 gigabyte for a Text game? Symantec kept deleting the exe then Adrift says "open an adventure file" Quit. So I finally right click and "run as administrator" then I get keep clicking on the image to the right to fit to screen. What a crappy base for a game. First Adrift game... Last Adrift game. d-e-l-e-t-e.

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
1 gigabyte for a Text game? Symantec kept deleting the exe then Adrift says "open an adventure file" Quit. So I finally right click and "run as administrator" then I get keep clicking on the image to the right to fit to screen. What a crappy base for a game. First Adrift game... Last Adrift game. d-e-l-e-t-e.
This game throws a false virus warning on many anti-viruses. Just ignore it, or don't up to you. As for the size, there are a lot of 3d models and scenes.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
There are sex scene ?
yeah so many interactives,daily,threesome,twins,foursome,lesbian,anal,ORGY and a secret gallery with so many extras
each girl have their own scenes and finals

if you read the instructions of the game say clearly writte in the text box start for start the game, the game is very clear in the instructions and so easy to play, even are a game guide in the OP

Reactions: beltboy

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Sorry for asking but can someone please upload this+next updates to mega that's really the only website (at least for me.) That gives me the full mb.sec download speed. Thank you for you're time. (The other sites just give me lower download speeds and or have random dips.) (Ive tried the downloads for any of the other sites in both firefox and chrome.)

beltboy

Apr 29, 2017
It is that large because there are that many hi-res graphics, animations, and voice-acting files. The false virus warnings can't be helped, unfortunately, but are explained in several places. Text-based isn't for everyone, but if you're just giving up because of some problems at the start, your loss, really.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Download and run the blorb. Simple as that.
Try again.. it's quite an interesting game with some hidden features.

yxdreamsxy

Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Just finished the game (fully). I really enjoy this game. Personally, i have never been a big fan of text based game. Actually, I always think that text based game is boring due to the lack of visual (CG) which can easily cause a drop in my interest with the game. I had my fair share of trying out text based games. However, I have only enjoy and this game. Additionally, I must admit that before playing this game, I did not expect much. However, I was surprised by the game mechanic; how interesting it was to move and interact with the surrounding. Also, the voice acting was pretty nice, I did not expect that at all. Overall, this game was indeed an eye opening, it's really change the way I perceive with text based game now.

p.s I honestly did not expect that there is this much CG for a Text Based game. Also, the final ending was such a nice turn of events. :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: jhose15xs

Zoar

Oct 15, 2017
its that time again guys PAL 1.11.0

.exe version for windows

BLOORB version for Mac, Linux, or those with issues

update features

cheats, they havn't changed since last update

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I want to give this game a chance, but I have a big issue with ntr, on the tags is not mentioned.
But reading the update I see this:
There are three new short NTR scenes between Hiroshi and the maids! These will happen after the 'watching night service' chains of scenes and between them they contain a total of five new pictures.
My question is, if this is avoidable or not? And please don't make a big deal with this, is only a question.

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes