4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Jwats

Jan 10, 2018
What's in the "Extras" bundle?

Should I finish thru to Harem mode before I add it, or?

Thx, been pretty fun so far, except above, and havent tried 1.11 yet...

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
I just recognise the description of the scene, is all.

I don't know what the "extras" bundle is. Looks like someone ripped the CG, so it probably goes without saying that it makes sense to play the game through the harem ending before looking at a CG rip.

All the cheats are working in the latest version; whether they were working in earlier versions, I can't recall. And if you're ever trying to work out whether you've got far enough with a girl to get an ending, you need to get at least to their interactive one-on-one sex scene first. You'll know it when it happens.

Reactions: Jwats

Jwats

Jan 10, 2018
Ok, cool. I just don't remember getting Ai alone. Except for the Admin scene one.

BUT, I know I missed a scene before that because I read like 2-3 times that day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, I will see if it does that in 1.11 too.

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
So yeah im stuck on the Kim and Iku scene, after kissing and spanking both i hit a wall. People have said previously to lick but i have tried every combination of licking and rubbing every body part i can think of, nothing works. Anyone got a more specific guide for this?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Cheers for the reply, did try that also, coundn't get it to work. Could you prehaps give an example of what to type? Cheers man.
So I don't, as a rule, give walkthroughs. I feel that it takes away from the players' chance to explore the game, as well as being a sign that the game can't speak for itself. If the game can't speak for itself then there's a problem with the game that I need to fix.

But GOD DAMN. "Kiss Iku", "Kiss Kim", "Lick Iku's pussy", "Lick Kim's pussy". I despair for my fellow dudes. ;)

Bachamp

Jul 4, 2017
BBBen is there any way that you could get like an early game over or something with Masami? I was kinda surprised there wasn't a way to lock the door to her room or Masami locking the door so Rio can't interrupt you. Maybe it's in the game and I missed out but I tried pretty much every command I could think of, if it's not in then well, I guess I wasted time for something I wanted to be in the game :)
Thanks for a great game though, and yes Masami is my favorite character and I was superhappy she got some content in the latest patch.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
BBBen is there any way that you could get like an early game over or something with Masami? I was kinda surprised there wasn't a way to lock the door to her room or Masami locking the door so Rio can't interrupt you. Maybe it's in the game and I missed out but I tried pretty much every command I could think of, if it's not in then well, I guess I wasted time for something I wanted to be in the game :)
Thanks for a great game though, and yes Masami is my favorite character and I was superhappy she got some content in the latest patch.
No early endings, Rio's too quick. :) There is a way to avoid that sex scene altogether, though.

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
So I don't, as a rule, give walkthroughs. I feel that it takes away from the players' chance to explore the game, as well as being a sign that the game can't speak for itself. If the game can't speak for itself then there's a problem with the game that I need to fix.

But GOD DAMN. "Kiss Iku", "Kiss Kim", "Lick Iku's pussy", "Lick Kim's pussy". I despair for my fellow dudes. ;)
Well did use the that command, was one of the many i tried, but the big difference i see now that you typed it out is grammar. I don't use apostrophes in names very often as it is used as a replacement for 'is' and is used in names when expressing omission or posession (posession being where i went wrong) and i didn't use them up to this point i don't believe (or i did, just did it on auto pilot) and didn't encounter issues, so seems i was using the right command, just not the right grammar the game wanted. But i see where i went wrong, can be used in that context also. Oh well im glad i know that for future so that's all that matters. Cheers.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Well did use the that command, was one of the many i tried, but the big difference i see now that you typed it out is grammar. I don't use apostrophes in names very often as it is used as a replacement for 'is' and is used in names when expressing omission or posession (posession being where i went wrong) and i didn't use them up to this point i don't believe (or i did, just did it on auto pilot) and didn't encounter issues, so seems i was using the right command, just not the right grammar the game wanted. But i see where i went wrong, can be used in that context also. Oh well im glad i know that for future so that's all that matters. Cheers.
You probably didn't need to use it yet, since the game doesn't require the name to be specified unless you've got multiple women in the room. As a rule, though, the standard sexual options will be available in every interactive sex scene.

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
You probably didn't need to use it yet, since the game doesn't require the name to be specified unless you've got multiple women in the room. As a rule, though, the standard sexual options will be available in every interactive sex scene.
Thought that might be the case as it was the first time where i had to do independent actions on more than one partner. Well least i know now, cheers dude.

fg7dragon

Apr 22, 2017
Any chance someone can post the CGs for 1.11.0, or at least how I can extract it from the game myself?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
is this game complete with just add on's coming? i see it says it's version 1.1 already in the title.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
is this game complete with just add on's coming? i see it says it's version 1.1 already in the title.
Yes, the game was complete at v1.0, but I decided to go back and expand it substantially, while also updating a lot of the graphics. And it's actually up to version 1.12 now, which is 11 versions past 1.1.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
sweet, thanks. asked for a ntr game and some one recommended me this. ill be checking this out.

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes