PC version

Mac and Linux version

whats new

cheats

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Thanks! Updated OP! The mac/linux mirrors are super slow off the mega. So those aren't done yet!
Now it's done!

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I just downloaded the mac version. Does anyone know what blorb is and what do I do with it?

XxMikaelxX

Jul 1, 2018
hi, i just looked at the cheats, i dunno if game dev is in on this but anyway is it not abit stupid to post a cheat that has the following text at start??
"please don't share these! They're a patrons only reward."

since im new here im surley get spammed for this hehe

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
My antivirus adamantly refuses to allow PAL to run no matter if I set it as an exception and allow it manually.
Guess it's flagging it as the highest possible infection risk.
Sorry dude I don't want to argue with the software that kept my pc spyware/malware/virus free for a long time.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
can someone help me with why the cheat for teleporting to the cg suite isnt working ? says something about it doesent understand the command ? i know using cheats outside patreon is a bad thing but ive played this game fully before and just wanna watch the scenes again and im not going through this game from start again sorry XD

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
It's so crazy. There are so many games that show potential and then get abandoned, lost in the shuffle, given up on etc. And then there is this gem. It's by all means finished and it STILL gets more and better updates than other, weeell better funded games.
Nothing but respect for this.

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Hmmm. I tried using Zoom and Spatterlight for this on my Mac and it doesn't seem to want to have a bar of it.

Any tips?

xxkralozixx

Aug 11, 2016
The game throws an the error "Bad expression IF(0 = 1,"level 0" , "")" when kenji runs out of the mansion in day 3.Can anyone help? Edit:Nevermind it was the system language.

Havok_TheOverSeer

Oct 15, 2017
Some of the commands for the victory suite in the hiroshi section are broken. The peep and service commands just end up at the peeping on hiroshi and the respective maid.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi guys I like this game alot and was wondering if its posable to get The gamein Renpy or Unity i realy dont like having to type all the time ingame and i realy love the huge tit maid from the kitchen

Mucski

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2018
I tried this one, won't lie the retarded engine made me quit in the first 2 minutes, especially since I play on a Windows tablet there was no way to do things or skip things without constantly bringing up the keyboard. The viewing was awful too, and text commands ... Really?

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
I tried this one, won't lie the retarded engine made me quit in the first 2 minutes, especially since I play on a Windows tablet there was no way to do things or skip things without constantly bringing up the keyboard. The viewing was awful too, and text commands ... Really?
I know it looks good but the constant typing and looking for places to click is a pain in the ass

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Some of the commands for the victory suite in the hiroshi section are broken. The peep and service commands just end up at the peeping on hiroshi and the respective maid.
Works just fine for me on my testing and looks fine in the code. Not sure what problem you might be encountering there.

Yes, text commands really - it's a text-based game. I wouldn't really recommend it for tablets unless you've got a separate keyboard.

Hi guys I like this game alot and was wondering if its posable to get The gamein Renpy or Unity i realy dont like having to type all the time ingame and i realy love the huge tit maid from the kitchen
Porting to a full other engine would, unfortunately, be almost as much work as starting over again making a whole new game. PAL was designed from the ground up to be based around the kind of interactivity and interface you get from text commands. In fact, it couldn't even be a port, it would be a full remake.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
i like this game but, can you get the "real end" without resorting to cheats?
You certainly can, it's designed to be played without cheats. You do need the harem code, though, which is gathered by finding the normal endings.

Reactions: zenkel24
4.40 star(s) 20 Votes