4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Pls make Android version
i am going to test something i came across, but the way interpreters work on IF games it's pretty hard to code for android. You would not be able to create a stand-alone version that is like the modders here do with ren'py
Will keep you posted on my findings.

Also @muttdoggy thanks for the update, but is there a possibility as i am no longer a uploader (without having to start a new topic, that a actual poster gets the first post. I know in advance when this game gets updated cause i seem to get a lot of likes. I know everyone likes them, but i find it a bit dishonest to get them if i am no longer updating.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Interesting news from his Patreon (good in some ways, bad in most):

---

I was briefly suspended, here's what that means for the future.

I don't want to go into lots of details on a public post, for reasons I hope you understand, but my account was suspended yesterday and (thankfully) restored today. I believe I know what specific content was the problem (it was upcoming content that I hadn't finished yet) and ultimately this necessitates a bit of a change of plans.

I'm going to be cutting some stuff (not all) that I was planning to make for the PAL expansion, including the Nega Maids. This is in part to avoid future problems and in part to hasten the project to a point at which I can finally call it version 2.0 and give it a final release. Then I will be shifting over to PAT as soon as I can.

Pervert Action: Timelapse has the potential, I think, to be a great project so this doesn't have to be a bad thing. This just means that we'll be able to move on to new and fresh experiences sooner than otherwise. While I still enjoy working with the PAL characters, it's about time that I move on to more original frontiers.

If you want to chat about this decision in more detail, agree or disagree, then my Discord is a good place for us to get in depth about it. This is a public forum and not the place for a discussion of NSFW details.

---

So his next game will come sooner but he's scrapped a ton of mystery content from this one. No idea what that content was.

Reactions: beltboy

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016

---

I don't want to go into lots of details on a public post, for reasons I hope you understand, but my account was suspended

So his next game will come sooner but he's scrapped a ton of mystery content from this one. No idea what that content was.
Weird considering there is Incest in all his games, that is not suspended permanently. I wonder what it could be then that he had a suspencion now.

anyhow @Midhun 14235 , i got the IF app to work, it's in beta for adrift 5 games, showed errors on every picture and it was tedious to type. So not it's pc/mac or skip

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016

---

I don't want to go into lots of details on a public post, for reasons I hope you understand, but my account was suspended yesterday and (thankfully) restored today. I believe I know what specific content was the problem (it was upcoming content that I hadn't finished yet) and ultimately this necessitates a bit of a change of plans.

I'm going to be cutting some stuff (not all) that I was planning to make for the PAL expansion, including the Nega Maids. This is in part to avoid future problems and in part to hasten the project to a point at which I can finally call it version 2.0 and give it a final release. Then I will be shifting over to PAT as soon as I can.

Pervert Action: Timelapse has the potential, I think, to be a great project so this doesn't have to be a bad thing. This just means that we'll be able to move on to new and fresh experiences sooner than otherwise. While I still enjoy working with the PAL characters, it's about time that I move on to more original frontiers.

If you want to chat about this decision in more detail, agree or disagree, then my Discord is a good place for us to get in depth about it. This is a public forum and not the place for a discussion of NSFW details.

---

Does anybody know what triggered Patreon doing this? As far as I know, none of the scrapped content violated the rules.

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
There was a Nega Fumi image (teasing the now scrapped content) image on there that had a naked girl held at knife point. Current guess on the discord is that it was flagged as glorifying sexual violence.

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016

---

---

That is...fairly disappointing. I wanted to see what was with the Nega Maids.

xXx GAMELOVER

Feb 25, 2018
View attachment 25763
Overview:
As master of a mansion in a remote valley, it is Kenji's job to train up his "battle maids" in housework, combat and the arts of love...
The game features many hundreds of graphics (pictures and some animations), a huge amount of voice-acting and lots and lots of playable content.
Updated: 26/June/2018
Censorship: None
Version: 1.11.0
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: Windows, Mac
Language: English
Genre: Animation, Sex, Sexual Training, Maids, Lingerie, Voyeurism, Big boobs, toys, combat, incest: mother/daughter, sister/sister, supernatural, magic, demons, tentacles, ghosts, bondage, puzzles, text adventure with images, sound, Kemonomimi

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads:
EXE- For WIN:
- - -
BLORB- Works on MAC/Linux:
- - -

Shared by @Zoar
Extras: -
Shared by @Crelle

View attachment 260 View attachment 259
help please im at the part of the game were the tentical monster is in the lobby and giving iku flowers and dont know how to progress, omg i hate adrift as a game platform..

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
@xXx GAMELOVER did you really had to alert my feed on that? By quoting me. Anyhow can't help you, played to long ago myself dunno the scene any longer, and if it's a new scene because of the update dunno. Try attacking it i would say.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
There was a Nega Fumi image (teasing the now scrapped content) image on there that had a naked girl held at knife point. Current guess on the discord is that it was flagged as glorifying sexual violence.
Damn, anyone who played the game would know the scenes with Fumi and her knife are played for comedy. Censors typically ignore context.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
It's always fun when people get stuck because they don't try foreplay. :closedeyesmile: Come on, guys. You've got to think about the ladies' needs sometimes!

Thanks to the people who've left some very kind reviews, by the way.

rysyrzy

Nov 10, 2017
ok i stuck when i met ai ....
i can only go after her but when i do that nothing happen...
looks like a loop in one corridor

Jwats

Jan 10, 2018
ok i stuck when i met ai ....
i can only go after her but when i do that nothing happen...
looks like a loop in one corridor
She disappears the first few times. If you can't go back to your room or other parts of the house, then, it may be bugged.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
That's not a bug, just another case of not doing foreplay. Poor girls.

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes