4.40 star(s) 20 Votes

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
How or when do you use the animal totems during sex. When I try to with maid i get told that I don't want to use it since I have a limited amount and I know some ending require the maids to have the totems unlocked.

I also noticed that you can get some different scenes if you use pinch ass/tits/pussy and specify with fuck if it is ass/pussy/mouth/tits. (What is annoying is that I got had to play around with the commands for the various types of fuck casue the excat way I was typing it with one girl sometime didn't work with another.

jazzh40

Nov 6, 2017
Guys on day 15 (harm mode) the game just said Error, Restart> in the console and restarted the game .. is this a bug? It didn't crash though

jazzh40

Nov 6, 2017
Well thats weird. in day 15 after getting all the girls and 3somes scene (except Kim and Iku) on harem mode the game suddenly restarted and forced me into the harem ending and now im exploring the Victory suite XD

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Well thats weird. in day 15 after getting all the girls and 3somes scene (except Kim and Iku) on harem mode the game suddenly restarted and forced me into the harem ending and now im exploring the Victory suite XD
Read the couple posts above yours

Mipmip

Mostly harmless
Game Developer
May 18, 2017
I think that was a high tier patreon request. Looking at BBBens patreon, if you have an extra 50$ a month lying around, you could make it happen. Otherwise, doubtful.

Reactions: LordTuskar

Zoar

Oct 15, 2017
Well I finally hit payday again and could get my patreon pledges paid so I now have an update for you dirty dirty pirates you :p

PAL v1.10.1 standard

BLOORB version for Mac + Linux or for those with issues

cheats including 2 new ones exclusive to this update

feature list of updates from 1.5-1.10.1

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Well I finally hit payday again and could get my patreon pledges paid so I now have an update for you dirty dirty pirates you :p

PAL v1.10.1 standard

BLOORB version for Mac + Linux or for those with issues

cheats including 2 new ones exclusive to this update

feature list of updates from 1.5-1.10.1
the elder gods will pay my brother

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Well its a good thing that I know to check the last page of a thread before I play a new game or I would have been playing 1.9 instead of 1.10.1

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Thanks for the 1.10.1 links. Any chance of getting 1.10.1 on some mirror sites for download like lewd, goggle dirve, big mega files have too many download problems I've noticed.

Zoar

Oct 15, 2017
see if you can get a mod in here to put it on the f95 hosts as the current mega links are my personal account

Grayman1977

Apr 8, 2018
After no reply to my problem earlier on the post I tried fixing it myself. Now it doesn't get deleted by Norton. But this pops up whenever I try to open the .exe file.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is probably a false positive and the antivirus putting the game in quarantine,what you need to do is tell norton to ignore that file.Then extract the file again.

4.40 star(s) 20 Votes